- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
EXCELLENT BUYING OPPORTUNITY
ON 2000 41' SEA RAY EXPRESS CRUISER !!!
NUMEROUS UPDATES AND UPGRADES JANUARY & FEBRUARY 2013
Very Low Hours (330 hours) on dependable Cummins Diesels.
LOOKS AND RUNS GREAT !!!
Professionally maintained and serviced.
Fully Equipped and Turnkey Ready to Go !!!
She is priced to be SOLD.
Bring all offers.
- Accommodations / Overview
- This stylish and spacious open-plan interior provides sleeping for (7). The Master Stateroom is forward and sleeps (2). There is a Lounge / Guest Stateroom to starboard forward of Salon/ Dinette that sleeps (2). The Salon / Dinette converts to sleep (3). Full Head has separate shower. Neutral interior. Leather interior upholstery. High-gloss light maple cabinetry. Central vacuum system.
- Salon / Dinette
- L-shaped cream leather sofa electrically converts to sleep (2) comfortably . Storage under seating. Accent pillows. Adjustable table for dining or entertaining. Upper storage cabinetry. Accent mirrors behind and above sofa. Reading accent lights. Port lights with drapes. Flush-mounted skylight.
- The galley is to port. Norcold full-size 6.3 cu. ft. Refrigerator and freezer. Kenyon (3) burner electric Ceran cook top with cover. Norcold built-in microwave oven with cabinetry doors. Black & Decker built-in coffee maker with cabinetry doors. Portable toaster/oven. Corian countertops with integrated sink cutting board. Faucet with separate spray nozzle. Upper and lower storage cabinetry. Drawer storage. Glass and plate storage with cutlery insert. Trash chute with removable container. Stainless steel hand/towel rail. Port lights with drapes. Panasonic TV/VCR for viewing in Salon / Dinette.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is forward. Marine queen centerline berth with storage under and access step to both sides of bed. Drawer storage in berth pedestal. Designer bed cover with accent pillows. Port and starboard cedar-lined and lighted hanging lockers. Full-length mirrored doors. Mirrored rope locker bulkhead. Panasonic TV/VCR combo. In-floor storage compartment. Port lights with drapes. Privacy door. Private entrance to the Head compartment.
- Lounge / Guest Stateroom
- The Lounge / Guest Stateroom is to starboard forward of Salon/ Dinette and sleeps (3). Leather lounge seating converts with pullman-style arrangement to sleep (2) in a lower berth and (1) in an upper bunk. Upper storage cabinetry. Reading accent lights. Overhead hatch. Solid curved pocket privacy door for guests.
- Head is to port with separate shower. Access from the Salon area and Master Stateroom. Vacu-flush head system with holding tanks and level monitors. Fiberglass hinged seat cover. Vanity with Corian countertop, sink and storage below. Mirror and medicine cabinet. Stainless steel hand/towel rail. Large separate fiberglass stall shower with seat, shower wand, storage cabinet, hand rail and clear acrylic circular sliding door.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raytheon 398 GPS. GPS Antenna - NEW February 2013. Owner installed Raytheon L760C Chartplotter/ GPS/ Fishfinder with WAAS GPS receiver and regional C-Map chips for Maine to Texas. Raypilot 650 Auto Pilot. Raytheon RL80 Radar. Raydata multi-function depth, speed, sea temp digital gauge. Raytheon 220 VHF Radio with remote helm speaker and 8' antenna. Engine synchronizer gauge. Remote spotlight controls. (2) Bronze thru-hull transducers. TV Disc Antenna. Arch-mounted lightning arrestor system. Arch-mounted loudhailer.
- Westerbeke 7.6 kW diesel generator. (5) Batteries - NEW January 2013. Battery parallel switch system. AC/DC Breaker panel. Dual 30 amp dockside power cords. Galvanic isolation system. Full bonding system. Ground-fault protected covers. 30 amp Converter. 50 amp Electronics circuit. Digital LCD systems for monitoring engines and pumps.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Vessel has been fully detailed - February 2013. Custom designed canvas enclosure, upgraded in 2005 creates an entertainment area on the aft deck. Bimini cover - NEW February 2013. Cockpit cover - NEW February 2013. Removable sunscreen curtains and bug screens allows for a both private and comfortable area. Radar arch. Captain’s Helm seat with wide Helm companion seat for (2). Helm carpeting - NEW February 2013. Tilt-steering wheel. Large aft-facing Cockpit seating with armrests with cup holders. Aft Cockpit bench seating. Cockpit table. Cockpit wet bar with U-Line ice maker. Cockpit carpeting - NEW February 2013. Bow-mounted remote spotlight. Lofrans anchor windlass with foot controls and 100+ ft. of chain and rode. Stainless anchor chute. 316 Stainless steel bow rails. Deck runners and taffrail. Rod holders. Freshwater wash downs. 3' Swim platform with stainless ladder. Integral deck ventilators. (3) Large deck hatches with screens. Flush-mounted skylight. Arctic white gelcoat. PVC rub rail with polished stainless steel insert. Transom storage locker. Electrically operated Cockpit engine hatch. Insulated engine room. Bottom paint - NEW February 2013.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 450hp Cummins diesel engines – 330 original hours. Both port and starboard charge air coolers and heat exchangers removed, cleaned and reinstalled - January 2013. Starboard thermostat installed - NEW January 2013. Rebuilt starboard sea water pump installed - January 2013. Raw water suction hose on starboard engine installed - NEW January 2013. Port and starboard engine coolant - NEW January 2013. (2) CruiseAir air conditioning systems with reverse cycle and digital controls (Main cabin and Master Stateroom). Hydraulic steering. Engine synchronizer. All running gear primed and coated - February 2013. Zincs installed on both engines - NEW February 2013. 8.5 gal Hot water heater. Pressurized water system with dockside inlet and pressure regulator. Vacu-Flush head system - NEW duckbill valves and fittings January 2013. Holding tanks and waste level monitors. Halon fire extinguishing system. Patented underwater exhaust system. Rancor filters with vacuum gauges. Fuel shutoffs. Heat exchangers. High water alarm and pump. Dual gear shift and throttle controls (slave type). Cabin high water alarm and pump. Shower and cabin sump pump. Aluminum fuel tanks with filters and ALGAE-X Magnetic fuel polisher system. Dripless shaft logs. Stainless prop shafts and manganese-bronze rudders and struts. Central vacuum system.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229