- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V250 Saltwater Series II
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Boca Raton FL) This one-owner, lightly used, Century 3000 Center Console with cuddy cabin is a unique offshore fishing machine. She has a large open cockpit with fishing room with all the amenities needed for successful fishing. She is powered by twin 250 horsepower Yamaha engines to get you out and back quickly.
This Century is equipped with a T-top over the center console with overhead electronics box, rocket launchers, spreader lights, and outriggers. The helm is equipped with stainless steel wheel, trim tabs, GPS chart plotter display, depth finder, Ritchie compass, and an overhead electronics box with VHF radio and stereo. The center console has an in-console head compartment with shower. Forward of the center console an in-cockpit galley with sink, gas stove, microwave oven, and refrigerator. The fresh catch of the day won’t get any fresher than this. For overnight fishing trips there is a cuddy cabin with convertible v-berth
The large cockpit has the lots of room and is equipped for serious fishing with gunwale rod holders, cockpit bolsters, rod storage, two in-deck fish boxes, fresh & raw water wash-down, transom live well and prep station with sink and cutting board. The bow is equipped with stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit with roller, and anchor with chain and rode.
Power is provided by twin Yamaha 250-hp engines that let her cruise at 32 knots with a top speed of around 40 knots. This one-owner center console has been lift-stored, has no bottom paint, and is ready to fish now. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this 30' Century CC Cuddy.
- Cuddy Cabin with V-Berth Cockpit Galley with: Molded Cabinets and Counter Top Integrated Sink Propane Stove Built-in Microwave Oven Refrigerator / Freezer Center Console with Enclosed Head V berth Cushions in Storage
- Cockpit & Helm
- Forward Cuddy Cabin and Cockpit Galley Center Console with T-Top Top-Mounted Rocket Launchers Outriggers Speader Lights Overhead Electronics Box with Radio and Stereo Full Helm with GPS Chart Plotter and Depth Finder Spacious Cockpit with Bolsters Under-Gunwale Rod Storage Two In-Deck Fish / Storage Boxes Transom Prep Station with Cutting Board and Sink Transom 32-gallon Livewell
- Deck & Hull
- Lift Stored No Bottom Paint Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor with Chain and Rode
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin Yamaha 250V Saltwater Series II Engines ( 280 hrs ) Last Complete Service 4/11 New Batteries 4/11 30-amp Shore Power
- Salesman's Notes
- No A/C No Genset No Trailer No Isenglass Rating 1-10 Ten Highest 7 Try $ 28 K
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.