- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6V92 550hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!
Nice opportunity to own one of the most popular sportfishing vessels of all time. Highly regarded for quality, durability and ocean performance...she's a fishing machine through and through.
Easy to see in North Miami. Features include:
- Fighting chair
- One stateroom layout with full-size dinette
- New interior
- 6.5 kw Generator
- Garmin 3210 GPS
- FB enclosure
This is a nice boat at the right price and will provide her next owner with years of great fishing and good times! Call today.
- Broker's Remarks
- Noted for their solid fiberglass deep V hulls, excellent construction and heavy duty performance, the 38 Blackfin Convertible made the cut with hardcore anglers willing to pay for Blackfin quality and durability. The cockpit is huge and offers an in-deck fishbox, bait-rigging center, dual washdowns, tackle drawers, and transom "tuna" door. Her well planned flybridge provides excellent helm visibility and plenty of guest seating. Nice opportunity on a proven fishing machine. Honest & motivated seller.
- Interior Features
- Foreward stateroom features centerline queen berth, TV, large closets, storage drawers & panels; private access to head Full-size dinette also converts to large guest berth Flatscreen TV Full head with sink and walk-in shower (glass door) Delta marine head Leather salon sofa and arm chair Salon ceiling rod holders Loads of storage ability for extended trips Cruisair air conditioning (salon and deckhouse) Full size refrigerator and freezer in galley Panasonic microwave 2-burner electric stovetop Stainless steel sink with electric disposal Icemaker
- Deck & Hull / Mechanical Features
- Outriggers Fighting chair Rocket launchers Dual cockpit washdown Tackle storage Live baitwell Transom door Life raft In-deck fishbox with macerator Cockpit controls Cockpit freezer Flybridge with plenty of guest seating & eisenglass enclosure Dual helm chairs EPIRB Spreader lights Water heater Oil change pump Fireboy Halon system Racor monitoring system Sirius CD audio system with Clarion stereo speakers Garmin 3210 GPS Trim Tabs Compass Northstar 951X GPS Furuno FCV 292 sounder Raytheon RayNav 580 Loran C Raytheon R41X Radar Robertson AP2000 autopilot Dart Datamarine system ICOM VHF
- GenSet hours - 2963
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.