- 74 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Bright and comfortable layout. Also available for charter.
- Aft Deck has a hardtop for shade, features a table and four chairs, and is surrounded by custom low height rails so that the view is undisturbed. A set of curved stairs lead down from the starboard quarter to the swim platform. There is a large storage area in the transom. The aft salon bulkhead is all glass with double sliding doors. Stepping into the Salon is an L-shaped settee with coffee table to port and a comfortable club chair opposite. A new custom entertainment center/bar houses a 40" LCD flat panel TV, AM/FM stereo receiver with CD player, VCR, DSS receiver and master distribution center and Panasonic phones. Just forward of the Salon is a staircase to access the accommodations below on the starboard side and opposite to port is a Dining area. The entire main deck has great light and visibility with large windows. Next forward is the Galley area to port and built in dinette opposite. There is an oversized counter with glass dish storage, custom divider and lighting between the galley and salon. Flooring in the galley is maple. Equipment includes a double sink, Whrilpool dishwasher, Kitchenaid refrigerator/freezer w/icemaker, Whirlpool 4-burner electric stove, and convection/microwave oven. Next forward is the Pilothouse with maple paneling and flooring. There are sliding doors port and starboard to access the sidedecks. In this area there are also stairs and hatch to the flybridge and a stairwell to access the accommodation below. In this area you will find the AC distribution panels, DC distribution panel, DC electronics panel, AC switching panel, duplex outlets, phone outlet, searchlight, Track Vision Sat TV, autopilot, Navtex NCR 300A with paper readout, and all the appropriate features on the console. Equipment includes: Caterpillar Vision system, Naiad stabilizers, Bow thruster, Garmin GPS Network, Roberston AP 300x autopilot 2X 3010 and 1X 3006, Sea SSB radio and hailer, Datamarine Link sounder, Datamarine Link speed log, wind speed indicator, Furuno 72 mile radar, 941 GPS with remote, Sea 156 VHF, ACR spotlight control. Master Stateroom is below aft with queen berth with adjacent night stands with drawers and built in dressers port and starboard. The head has a Jacuzzi tub and Corian countertops. The stateroom is paneled in maple, has portlights with screens, walk in cedar closet, and built in love seat. There are AC & DC light fixtures, phone, TV, stereo, VCR and DDS Sat TV. A Fifth Stateroom/Office is on the port side just forward of the master cabin and includes built in cabinets and is wired for fax and computer. There is desk and chair, closet and upper/lower berths. VIP Stateroom is below amidships and features a queen bed with upholstered headboard and storage beneath, adjacent nightstands with drawers and dresser. It is paneled in maple. There are portlights with screens, cedar lined closet, AC & DC light fixtures, duplex outlets, telephone outlet, intercom to master stateroom, TV, VCR, and stereo. There is private access to the guest head with Corian countertop and integral sinks, tile flooring, shower/tub/Jacuzzi with bi-fold door, and storage cabinet. Third Guest Stateroom is all the way forward with queen bed with storage beneath, night stand, dressers, cedar lined closet, stereo speakers and phone and private head. Fourth Guest Stateroom is forward on the port side with upper/lower berths, storage beneath and cedar lined closet. The guest head is to starboard with stall shower, counter top with integral sink and storage cabinet beneath. Flybridge has a custom radar arch, molded fiberglass hard top and storage under the console. There are stainless grab rails, tinted acrylic windshield, console, Stidd helmsman and companion seats, U-shaped bridge seating, custom bar with icemaker, fridge, sink, stereo and light controls. Aft of the flybridge and lounge area is storage for the 13' Boston Whaler Dauntless and a Marquipt davit.
- Deck and Hull
- Large swim platform with boarding ladder Marquipt 1500 lb full rotation davit Anchor with line Deck hawse pipe Fiberglass bow pulpit with stainless anchor chute & roller Dockside water inlets with pressure regulating valve
- Electrical System
- 110/220 volt AC - 50 amp 2 - 240 volt - 50 amp transformer connect retractable shore cords 2 - 20 KW Onan generators 12 volt marine batteries with automatic charger 2 - 24 volt banks of heavy duty batteries Battery control panels with fuses & isolation switches DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers, battery condition meter AC switching panel with volt meter, ammeter, frequency meter Generator start/stop controls & interlock selector breakers Systems monitor w/visual/audible signals for engine & gears, bilge water, fire extinguisher discharge and AC power loss TV monitor system for engine room and back deck
- Engine & Mechanical
- Caterpillar engine gauges Naiad 37 hp bow thruster off port engine Naiad stabilizers DC bilge blower Engine block heaters Fire control system w/auto & remote manual controls Sea Recovery 1200 gpd water maker Pressurized freshwater system with 40 gallon electric heater Sewage holding tank plumbed for dockside discharge Twin freshwater cooled Caterpillar engines Exhaust silencers 2 AC ventilation fans Remote start Seawater strainers Hour meter & water lift muffler Fuel tank selector manifold Oil change system for mains and gens Duplex fuel filters water separators Fuel priming pumps
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.