- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Summerland Key FL) The Hatteras 45 Convertible is a classic sports fisherman with high foredeck, sweeping sheer line, and low free board cockpit. Solid construction and good handling made the Hatteras 45 a tournament favorite. She comes with a flybridge with hard top, spacious cockpit, open salon, full galley, two staterooms and heads. There’s room for everyone and everything whether you are fishing or cruising.
The flybridge features hard top, half tower, and rocket launchers. The centerline helm has captain & companion seating with a 360º view. A ladder leads below to the cockpit. The 125 square foot cockpit features a prep station, freezer, outriggers, flush mount rod holders, Heil fighting chair, and transom door.
The salon is bright and open with room for relaxing or entertaining. There is a large wraparound settee, coffee table, easy chair, bar, and entertainment center. The galley is down to port with teak cabinets, ample counter, cabinet, and drawer space for all your kitchen necessities.
There are two staterooms. The guest stateroom is forward with upper and lower bunks, dresser, hanging locker, and guest head compartment with shower. The master stateroom is port side and features an island berth with under berth storage, nightstand, hanging locker, and ensuite head with vanity and shower.
This Hatteras 45 Convertible was re-powered in 2005 is equipped with twin Cummins QMS-11 engines for long-lasting dependable power. There is a generator for offshore electrical power and three reverse cycle HVAC units for interior comfort. Good looking, comfortable, and ready to fish or cruise, this Hatteras is available now. Call for more information and to schedule a showing.
- Open Salon with Wraparound Settee, Coffee Table, Entertainment Center, Bar, and Easy Chair Full Galley Down Master Stateroom with Island Queen Berth and En Suite Head Forward Guest Stateroom with Upper & Lower Berths Guest / Day Head
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass Enclosed Flybridge Open Cockpit Bottom Redone with New Zincs Last Year
- Enclcosed Flybridge with Hard Top Centerline Helm Station Twin Helm Seats Guest Seating Half Tower Outriggers Rocket Launchers
- 132-square-foot Cockpit Heil Fighting Chair Tackle Center Freezer Live Well Transom Door Coaming Gate
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine 12" Display Two Chart Plotters Radar Depth Finder VHF Radio Compass
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Re-powered in 2005 with Twin Cummins 660-hp QMS-11 Engines 390 Hours Racor Fuel Filters Re-fitted in 2005 with Three New Reverse Cycle HVAC Units DKD-3R/18 Generator DY TDK type VHD-12-40 Battery Charger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.