- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- CTA 8.3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New A/C Heat installed in 2012. Seller just detailed and waxed entire boat before Winter. Come by and see this great fishing Machine!!
- The 38’ Out Island is a serious fisherman’s dream. The large cockpit features two large in deck fish boxes, plus a transom box. The cockpit is accented with teak covering boards and features a teak fighting chair with Scoponich rocket launcher. There are tackle drawers and a rigging station. The helm deck is elevated up two steps and has a centerline helm with seating to both port and starboard. The cabin is accented with a light maple interior which gives it a very open and clean feeling. The head is strategically located just to port for ease of use while underway. To starboard is a dinette which can be made into a second berth. Ahead on the port side is the galley area which includes Corian countertops, refrigerator/freezer, large microwave and an amazing amount of storage. The bow area has a diagonal double berth with quilted bedspread and pillows shams.
- Sink with stainless fixture Panasonic microwave Two burner Princess stove Corian countertops Refrigerator/freezer combo Panasonic TV/VCR combo Cabinet/drawer storage
- Molded fiberglass Fresh water electric head Shower sump pump Mirror with cabinet storage
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Furuno RD30 speed/depth/temp Furuno GP32 GPS Two Raymarine monitors – GPS/Radar/Bottom machine Standard Quantum GX23605 VHF Robertson AP22 autopilot Stereo remote
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- AC/DC converter 50amp AC/DC distribution panel with magnetic breakers, reverse polarity indicators, voltmeter, and engine hour meters. Three (3) Marine batteries Battery parallel switch at helm Duplex service with GFI protection 6.5 KW Onan Genset (500 hrs) Number coded wiring system Ship-shore power connection 50amp Zinc anodes
- Gel coat exterior finish Hand laid molded fiberglass deck, airlite core construction, with non-skid cockpit surface and vinylester skin Hand laid, molded fiberglass hull, airlite core sides (chine to sheer) and solid bottom with blister preventing vinylester resin Structural stringer system, longitudinal and transverse Steel-fiberglass encapsulated engine mounts
- ENGINE & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Engine alarm system Exhaust mufflers with surge protection External sea strainers Fresh water cooling (engines) Racor fuel filters with water separators and shut-off valves 503 gallon aluminum fuel tank (coated) Holding tank with macerator, dockside/overboard discharge Reverso oil change system Propeller shafts Aqumet22-2" Bronze rudders-Nibral propellers Sound insulation throughout with Acoustical panel covers Struts, bronze Dripless stuffing boxes White gel coat finish throughout engine room with Imron top coat Fire suppression system Hydraulic helm deck access to engine room 12 gallon hot water heater Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Cockpit fresh/salt water washdown Bait prep center with sink and tackle storage Built-in stern livewell Transom door Eight (8) flush mounted rod holders Two (2) clearing rod holders – tower legs Four (4) rod holders on hard top Marlin chair with Scoponich rocket launcher Rupp outriggers
- Anchor with chain/line and windlass Bilge blower (12V) Four (4) automatic bilge pumps High water alarm Compass Fire extinguishing system (engine room) Dual horns (painted) Coast Guard approved safety package
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hank Sibley (804) 337-1945 http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Hank-Sibley/