- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1L Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
MUST BE SOLD !! All OFFERS CONSIDERED, One Owner, Kept Like new. Excellent liveaboard. Bought in Germany and now its back in the USA. Port engine rebuilt jan 2013 starboard new 2004, twin 8.1L 370HP Mpi Horizon freshwater cooled engines with 0 hours on port, starboard has 1100 hours, Loaded with everything needed to liveaboard. Used yearly for 2 month trip to South eastern Bahama Islands, Excellent seaworth yacht is ready for its new owner. Owned by an open wallet Captain, Vhf radio, Fuel flow meters.
- Displacement: 16400
- Total Power: 370 Cruising Speed: 25
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 20
- new matress in main cabin all new upholestry new matresses in bunk cabin pocket mirror opens up bunk room new upholestry in bunkroom Full size platform bed hanging locker side storage anchor locker access Starboard Guest Stateroom with bunk beds Dineete 3 burner stove full size refrigerator/freezer Head with seperate shower
- large galley area, $1000 credit for a new refrigerator, stove large counter top space new am/fm/cd stereo, all new uphoelstry.
- garmin3210 gps vhf radio fuel flow gauges accurate to 1 gallon
- 220v/50 cycle intternation 7.5kw gen 220v entertainment center 220v 50 cycle 25,000 btu a/c 4 new batteries
- 14' beam give this boat a very open feeling All new upholestry in extra roomy cockpit area. full cockpit enclosure
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Located near Downtown Fort Lauderdale. Please Call Michael Speciale at 954-826-1008 to schedule a viewing. We can easily Export it back to Europe