Take advantage of this opportunity to own a legend! The Bertram MK III is a proven hull that will provide a soft ride. This boat is very reliable and will get you where you want to go, both offshore and inshore. She is a two stateroom layout with galley up, and the carpet throughout was replaced in 2009. The owner has spent a lot of time and money with continuous upgrades, which include Lectra san rode waste treatment system, fuel polishing system, Xantrex true charge battery charger and custom hard top that was installed. You will not be disppointed in this classic!
- Beam: 13' 3" Max Draft: 4' 2" Displacement: 30,300 lbs Cruise Speed: 20 knots Max Speed: 25 knots Engines: Caterpillar Engine Model: 3208T HP: 320 each Hours: 2900 Fuel Tank: 395 Gallons Water Tank: 100 Gallons
- This is a two stateroom, one head layout with the galley and salon both up. The galley along starboard side housing teak cabinets below. The head is to starboard and features a vanity and separate stall shower.
- Located up Leather sofa and chairs Teak coffee table
- Three-burner stove with oven Pressure water 18-Gallon hot water heater Stainless steel sink Under counter refrigerator Separate freezer with ice maker
- Master Stateroom
- Located forward V-Berth Drawer storage underneath (2) Cedar-lined hanging lockers; (1) port, (1) starboard Large opening hatch overhead with a sliding screen
- Guest Stateroom
- Located port (2) Bunks Cedar-lined hanging locker Storage drawers under bunk
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- New AFI full blast marine dual trumpet air horn with compressor, 2008 Ritchie compass VHF, Standard horizon Furuno RD-30 depth finder GPS Map 3213 Plotter, installed new 2007 Garmin GMR 72-mile Radar, 10kW, installed new 2012
- Electrical System
- 12 Volt DC/120 volt AC (2) 8D Batteries Battery panel switch 40 amp Automatic battery charger Onan 8kW Generator (2) 30' 30amp Dockside cablse Double 30 to 50 amp adapter
- Deck & Hull
- (2) Air Conditioners Cockpit cabinet with sink and cutting board Bilge pumps and flot switches New Furuno sounder transducer Danforth chain and rode Bow pulpit with rails Coast Guard safety package Freshwater deck washdown system Fender and lines Life jackets Navigation lights Spreader lights Swim platform Aluminum swim ladder Electric windlass Half tower with hardtop Console cover Trim tabs Spare anchor
- This is a clean 38' Bertram with very economical 320HP CAT 3208s with an easy 20 knot cruise. Owner is a serious seller - make an offer!