- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 GSI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Jacksonville FL) The Cruisers Yachts 3375 Express is a full-featured cruiser with style, luxurious accommodations, and performance. The 3375 is designed to be a step above cruisers in her class. Lightly used, very clean, and in great condition, she features a large open cockpit with ample seating and a mid-cabin interior with two double berths and convertible dinette. Whether you are planning a day on water, a weekend getaway, or a two week escape to the Keys, Dry Tortugas, Bahamas, or Virgin Islands this 33' Express is ready and capable.
On deck we have a open cockpit with radar arch and bimini top with camper canvas. The starboard helm features a Raytheon SL70C GPS / chart plotter, ST60 depth finder, ST5000+ auto pilot, and a Ray 210 VHF radio. Seating includes a double-wide helm seat, a curved port side companion lounge, a wet bar with refrigerator, and facing cockpit lounges with center table. A transom door gives access to the extended swim platform with transom shower. A walkthrough windshield provides easy access forward where we have a stainless steel bow rail, an anchor with roller, and windlass and spot light, each with remote helm control.
The carpeted salon has port side galley with solid surface counter top, electric cook top, stainless steel sink, large refrigerator/freezer, and built-in microwave oven. Opposite the galley is a u-shaped convertible settee with dining table. Salon features a television that can be viewed from dinette or forward berth and a Clarion stereo with cabin and cockpit speakers. The forward cabin has offset berth, under-berth storage, and hanging locker. The mid-cabin has convertible seating area with privacy curtain. The head is off the salon and includes mirrored vanity with sink, vacu-flush head, and shower stall. Reverse cycle HAC unit maintains interior comfort.
This 3375 Esprit is powered by twin Volvo Penta 5.7 GSi engines with DuoProp sterndrives. With 280 horsepower each and only 555 hours of use these engines will provide dependable performance for a long time. A Kohler 7.3-kW generator provides offshore electrical power. Both engines and generator have been recently serviced and are fitted with many new parts. This family cruiser is well equipped, lift stored, professionally maintained, and ready cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Cruisers 3375.
- This yacht comfortably sleeps up to six people, boasting a roomy mid cabin, a dinette that converts easily to a double berth, and a forward double berth. The 11-foot, 8-inch beam contributes to ease of movement, while the ample locker storage and stand-up shower add to overall livability and convenience. The 3375's interior offers a spacious layout with generous 6-foot, 4-inch headroom. The functional dinette and full galley come equipped with a refrigerator and freezer, a sink, a microwave oven, and a stove.
- Offset Double Berth Forward Convertible Dinette Mid-Cabin Lounge Converts to Double Berth Full Galley Enclosed Head with Vanity and Stand-up Shower
- Port Side Galley Upper & Lower Cabinets Electric Cooktop Microwave Oven Refrigerator / Freezer Booth-Style Dinette
- Bi-Level Cockpit with Radar Arch Walkthrough Windshield Double Helm Seat Companion Seating Cockpit Lounge with Facing Seats Wet Bar with Refrigerator Transom Door Extended Swim Platform
- Tilt Wheel Power Steering Trim Tabs Ray 210 VHF Radio RL70C Chart Plotter ST60 Depth Finder ST5000+ Auto Pilot Compass
- Deck & Hull
- Lift-Stored Under-Cover Bimini Top Full Camper Canvas Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor Roller 35# Delta Anchor with 200' Chain 25# Danforth Anchor with 20' Chain and 200' Rode Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Fenders and Lines Coast Guard Safety Package
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 280-hp Volvo Penta 5.7 GSi Engines with 555 Hours New Risers, Hoses, Plugs, Filters, and Fuel Pumps Two Sets of Factory Propellers and Many Spare Parts Available Volvo Penta DuoProp Sterndrives Spare Set of Propellers Kohler 7.3-kW Generator with 203 Hours New Impeller and Shear Shaft 30-amp Shore Power Four Batteries Reverse Cycle HVAC Water Heater with Heat Exhanger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.