- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
VIrtually a new boat having just undergone an extensive restoration. New full batten main and mizzen on sail tracks drop into lazy jacks and sail covers. Fresh paint, varnish and all upholstery, inside and out. Engine upgraded to 30 HP by previous owner. This is an incredable opportunity to own a classic, turn key boat for a fraction of it's actual value. A family crisis prompts a drastic price reduction to $39,900 in the interest of a quick sale! Don't be late!
- "V" berth forward with overhead hatch and ports for ventilation. Hanging locker on stbd side opposite the head and shower on port. Settees port and stbd on each side of the centerboard trunk. Stbd seating slides out to form a double berth. Port side settee has the dinette table on tracks attached to the centerboard trunk. The table slides down to form the base of another double berth. Nav station next aft on stbd with galley on port.
- All new Raytheon electronics 2010/11. Color chart plotter and radar mounts on bracket at the helm pedistal. On the forward end of the cockpit are the displays for the raytheon Sea Talk depth finder, ships speed (thru the water) wind speed and direction. Autopilot controlls are on the stbd side of the cockpit. New stereo system with West Marine waterproof speakers in the cockpit. New VHF at the nav station along with older Garmin chart plotter for back up.
- New Stuff
- New 2010-2012 Full batten main and mizzen sails. All thru hulls and sea cocks. All upholstery. Extrerior gel coat and topside paint. Interior refinishing. All head hoses and new aluminum 20 gal holding tank. Electric anchor windlass with controlls on deck and at helm station. All port holes and trim rings. 3 Deck Hatches Headliner and trim. Cabin Fans Cabin lighting. Running Lights. Running Rigging Rudder bushings Cutless bearing. Bow pulpit. Electric head and macerator.
- Additional Equipment.
- Heart Freedom Inverter/Charger with Link 2000 battery monitor. Rail mounted 75 watt Siemens solar panel with charge controller. Bimini top with stainless bows and Sunbrella top. Clear Vinyl Dodger from Bimini to the Deck 2nd CQR anchor with chain and rode. Magma BBQ grille. Adler Barbour 12 volt refrigeration with freezer compartment. Storm Jib and Mizzen staysail Rigid boom vangs 2 Anderson #46 self tailing, 2 Barient #23 self tailing, and 2 Lewmar #40 winches.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.