Over the past 30 years Dickson Marine has earned a solid reputation for meeting their clients needs. We now introduce the Dickson 550 Trawler, a vessel that combines the comfortable extended cruising of the trawler style, with the proven catamaran performance advantages.
The Dickson 550 is designed for easy operation by owners, with a space for a guest couple when required. Ease of maintenance is a top priority with walk-in engine rooms, and a fully equipped workshop. The interior layout can be varied to suit your specific requirements, based on the arrangement shown.
- Total Power: Power per hull 250 to 450 hp Cruising Speed: 14 to 18 knots
- Hull Construction
- All resins used in the construction are modified epoxies and/or vinylesters and the core materials in all hull and structural areas are closed cell PVC form. Fabrics are generally E glass with a Kevlar hybrid used on the outside skins of the hulls, and carbon fiber pads in selected high stress areas. All panels are hand laid and vacuum bagged to ensure correct resin/fabric saturation and mix. Test panels are taken throughout the construction of the vessel. The composite engineering of all the structural components of the vessel has been designed generally in accordance with DNV classification rules for unrestricted service.
- Exterior Finish
- Linear polyurethane on all external surfaces. Self polishing antifouling. Decking - non skid - Awlgrip Griptex plastic spheres.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES Call for updated information. John Peterson, CPYB 800-797-5759 or 910-546-5760 email@example.com