- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Original owner. Very clean.
A well maintained yacht that it ready for cruising and entertaining guests.
- Total Power: 417
- 46 Sea Ray Sundancer Hardtop. Express. Original owner. Very clean. A well maintained yacht that it ready for cruising and entertaining guests.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Sea Ray Sundancer is known for its gracious layout and handsome interior. Beautiful Cherry interior and cabinetry with soft tan leather furnishings. Two cabin layout with 2 ensuite heads. Cedar hanging closets. Spacious galley to port with refrigeration and separate freezer. Settee and dining to starboard. Aft stateroom entrance starboard of companionway with head. Forward Master with vanity and private head and stall shower. Built in TV cabinets with Sat TV. A very handsome cruising yacht with great offshore capability. The air conditioned cockpit is designed for comfort and entertaining with full complement of state of the art navigation. Radar, GPS and autopilot.
- Main Salon
- The main salon is elegantly appointed with Buff Leather furnishing. Cherry wood cabinetry and accents. Full galley to port. Dining and entertainment area to starboard. Private Stateroom with private head direct aft of main Salon.
- Refrigerator, Freezer, custom Cherry doors. Glass stop stove. Custom integrated sink with fill counter top cover.
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline Queen. Cherry cabinetry. Vanity. Private head with Stall shower.
- The deck of the 46 Sundancer is flush with custom sunbathing cushion on foredeck, Stainless stanchions and handrails allow easy access forward. Stainless double fender berths port /starboard. Anchor windlass with wash down. ACR Flood spot at bow pulpit. The cockpit has a Fiberglass hardtop complimented with Beige Sunbrella covering.
- Electronics & Helm
- Raytheon Pathfinder RL80C Radar Raytheon GPS RN300 Raytheon ST 7000 Auto pilot/ St Tri-data auto helm Raytheon Ray 220 VHF/Hailer Richie Compass Vetus Bow thruster Bennett trim tabs DSS Sat TV system (factory installed) Clarion Stereo XMDI .Sirius DSC9205
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins engines (2) 6CTA - 417 H.P - 300 Hours Westerbeke Generator – 600 Hours 50amp/ 110/220 AC/DC Genset
- Full Sunbrella Cockpit enclosure. A/C cockpit
- Broker's Remarks
- We look forward to your inspection and assisting you with a smooth transaction.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- FOR MORE QUALITY LISTINGS Please Click Here