This is a fine example of this first quality open sport fisherman with full tower and dual controls. This fresh water cooled vessel was repowered in 2000 and received new manifolds and risers in 2003. She is amply equipped to satisfy the active fisherman and diver. A real value at $44,500.00
- Total Power: 280
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Forward v-berth with insert Single stainless steel sink in galley to port Two burner alcohol/electric stove Enclosed head (electric) with shower 20 gallon holding tank with Y-valve and macerator
- Bow pulpit Bow rails Fiberglass swim platform with boarding rails
- Full tower with instrument box Soft top Front and side curtains all new in 2001. Lower helm station Rod holders Lee outriggers Penn downrigger
- The spacious cockpit provides ample room for fishing and diving activities and will store a total of eight scuba tanks (four per side). Cockpit and tower trim bolsters were new in 2003. Fighting chair Fresh and saltwater washdowns Tackle locker Under gunwale LED lighting 12 volt outlet
- Compass (upper and lower stations) Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF(lower helm) Furuno Color Fishfinder (lower) Sitex Loran (lower) Raytheon 24 Mile Radar (lower)
- Dual 12 volt Batteries 30 Amp Shorepower with Cord Full Navigation Lights Spreader Lights Cockpit (under gunwale) Lighting Automatic Bilge Pumps (2) Shower Sump Pump Macerator Pump AM/FM Stereo with Cassette and Cabin and Cockpit Speakers Windshield Wipers (3) 110 volt and 12 volt Outlets throughout cabin
- Engine Details
- Twin 350hp Chev. Blocks (2000) 280hp Freshwater cooled New manifolds and risers (2003) Full engine instrumentation at lower helm Approximately 660 hours since rebuild
- Danforth #13 Anchor with ½" x 100' rode Danforth #18 Anchor with 5/8" x 350' rode and 10' chain Bennett Trim Tabs U.S.C.G. Safety Gear
- Broker's Remarks
- This is an ideal fish/dive boat that has been properly maintained and upgraded and therefore represents a Real Value for someone who wants the pride of ownership that comes with this "highly acclaimed" Tiara/Pursuit.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.