- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Therapy is not only a classic sportfishing machine. She is also the more desirable 3 stateroom, 3 head version. With the galley and main salon up to enjoy views from all the windows. She has been Captain maintained and very well cared for. Therapy has a nice electronics package topside, as well as micro-commander electronic engine controls. 25 gph water maker, 2 generators for your electrical needs. 2 reverse cycle air conditioning systems to help you keep your cool when the fishing gets hot.Fresh bottom job in Jan. 2011. Wheather your flying offshore to do some fishing or just cruising out for a sunset, Therapy has got what it takes to get you there and back.
- Safety Equipment
- 14 Lifejackets Gpirb 406 Epirb Murphy Alarm System All Required USCG Equipment Halon Engine Room Fire Extinguishing System 6 Man Zodiac Liferaft (needs reinspection) ARC Spot Light On Top Of Flybridge
- As you exit the fighting chair and turn to leave the beamy 15'6" cockpit, you step up into the air conditioned main salon where you find comfortable seating on the port and starboard sides, along with windows on either side. One of the sofas folds out to sleep two.Move forward and step into the roomy galley to the port side. You find lots of cabinets and storage along with a microwave and 3 burner stove with an oven. Exit the galley to the starboard side you will find a large 4 drawer sub-zero refrigerator and a large counter area.Just forward of the fridge. is the TV, vcr and stereo. Moving down the steps and forward, to the starboard is 2 single bunks and head with a shower.This head and shower has entry from the hall or the bunk room. Directly opposite, to the port side is the owners stateroom with a queen bed and private head with stall shower. Moving back into the hall and moving forward again, there is a storage locker to the port side before you reach the forward vee berth with 2 single bunks to the port side and more storage starboard and another head with a shower.
- Broker Comments
- This is a beautiful classic 53' Hatteras sportfishing machine. From her trim tabs to her windless she has been very well cared for by a very knowledgable captain. With her shallow draft at 4' and her soft ride, she is right at home offshore fishing or cruising the intercoastal. If your looking for a quality made yacht, you can't go wrong with Hatteras.
- Engine Oil Change System Algae X Fuel Polishing System
- 2 - 90 Gallon Holding Tanks 270 - Fresh Water Tank 400 - Gallon Fuel Tank 320 - Gallon Fuel Tank 375 - Gallon Fuel Tank Total Fuel = 1095 Gallons
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Capt. Dean Rudder Professional Yacht Broker Edwards Yacht Sales Licensed and Bonded 727-224-8977 e-mail D ean@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com www.SailboatsinFlorida.com www.CatamaransinFlorida.com www.FloridaTrawlers.com Out of state buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with no Florida sales tax . Ask me for details.