- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Stevens 53 is a good balance of safety, comfort and style in a shorthanded, long-range cruising yacht. Designed by Robert H. Perry N.A. in collaboration with the Stevens Design Team, this model incorporates over 200 years of combined single-handed cruising, racing and live aboard experience with the latest innovations in technology and performance, and over 325 vessels designed and built with the Stevens name.
This is a perfect liveaboard, comfortable and modern shorthanded cruiser, and great for the Bahamas and Caribbean. Excellently maintained, "Bricardi" is ready for her new owner to enjoy.
- Master Stateroom
- The master cabin is located forward with a double berth and ensuite head, as well as hanging lockers port and starboard.
- Guest Stateroom
- Two double guest cabins are located aft each with private head, and a crew cabin with two pipe berths located in the bow.
- Crew Quarters
- Forward in fo'c'sle with berth, head, and sink. Separate from guest cabins.
- Salon & Galley
- The salon and galley area midship are very spacious, and there is also a large Nav. Station. The salon area has carpeting.
- Interior Features
- 1/2 inch laid teak and holly cabin sole with removable, locking floorboards Teak staving ceilings inside lockers except hanging lockers Solid teak faced drawers with dovetail construction; varnished interiors Solid teak handholds port and starboard on interior coach roof
- Main Saloon
- Teak dining table with removable top, pivots for extra space in saloon High/low pedestal with manual crank lift Removable cocktail table for starboard settee Wraparound saloon window
- Grohe faucets, shower heads, and shower mixers Hinged teak grated seat in shower stall FRP panels in showers with teak batten covers on all seams
- Navigation Station
- Teak chart table Chart lid telescoping hatch adjuster Teak hinged instrument cabinet
- Alpes-Inox triple stainless steel sink Corian counter top Alpes-Inox 4-burner stove with oven Stainless steel safety bar in front of stove Stove top cutting board with stowage and storage under stove area Fisher & Paykel dishwasher Spectra watermaker Divided refrigerator and freezer with Lexan shelves, double door top loading and front access with poured urethane insulation and pump out system
- Deck Equipment
- Exterior Deck Fittings and Hardware: Lewmar Ocean Series Hatches Standard screens on overhead hatches Hood stainless steel opening port lights with screens 4x Saloon stainless steel fixed ports Stainless steel fuel, water and waste deck fills Removable 1" dia. stainless steel stanchions with double lifelines; 4 double stanchions with boarding gates port and starboard 1" dia. bow and stern pulpits with custom bases Stainless steel boarding ladder built into stern pulpit with transom mounted stainless steel platform Stainless steel double bow roller stemhead fitting with hawses and below deck divided chain locker Stainless steel stern anchor roller with hawse and below deck locker Stainless steel handrails on cabin house Winches and Mechanical Hardware: 2x Lewmar electric 40 2-speed winches, one for port coachroof and one for mast 2x Lewmar electric 44 2-speed winches, one aft for mainsheet and one for mast 2x Lewmar electric 66 2-speed winches for primaries Lighthouse #1501 horizontal electric windlass with heavy-duty circuit breaker Lewmar 40 electric for starboard coachroof Deck and Cockpit Details: Teak cockpit sole Teak caprail Louvered teak companionway doors with Lexan drop boards Teak pivoting cockpit table with foldout leaves & seating for 6 persons Lexan companion way hatch with stainless steel sliders and Teflon runner surfaces Molded-in propane storage compartment vented overboard 45 lb. (20kg.) stainless steel CQR anchor Teak seats on stern rail
- Electrical System
- Newmar ES-5 and ES-6 electrical panels with circuit breakers and meters 2x 110V shore power inlets 110V outlets Tinned copper wire and connectors throughout Night light entry switch wired to overhead lights 4x Hella 12V 8716 black ventilation fans: galley, main saloon, above berths Internal bonding system connected to all chain plates, thru-hull fittings, engine, rudder system and B-1 zinc anodes Glassed-in PVC conduits for wire chases longitudinally along both sides of hull just above stringers. Similar conduits for overheads and audio/video system Kohler 13kw generator (1116 hours) Marine Air 16,000 BTU & 10,000 BTU air conditioning units
- Raymarine ST6000+ Linear Hydraulic Autopilot Raymarine wind, depth and speed with display console above seahood Raymarine Pathfinder radar
- 2x stainless steel water tanks with baffles and two inspection ports per tank including additional inlet for watermaker supply line Seaward 11-gallon hot water heater Rule 3500 bilge pump with automatic switch and strainer (upper pump) Rule 2000 bilge pump with automatic switch in hi/low (lower pump) Henderson manual bilge pump located in cockpit and under removable floorboard in galley area Hot and cold pressure water system pump (Shurflo constant pressure system) with flexible tubing for both hot and cold water Tecma electric toilets 2x 25-gallon fiberglass holding tanks with piping for thru-deck and thru-hull waste disposal Bronze ball cock thru-hull fittings bonded to ships bonding system Marine grade (5052) aluminum fuel tanks with 3/16 wall thickness with inspection ports and plugged outlet and return for generator Separate feeds and returns for each fuel tank for both engine and generator Shurflo 3.8 pump forward deck wash down system with Y-valve for fresh and salt-water Freshwater shower system at transom
- Sail area = 1,185 sq.ft Neil Pryde Sails International Mainsail on Leisure Furl in-boom furler Genoa Self-tacking Jib with continuous line furler Asymmetrical spinnaker with sock 2x carbon fiber spinnaker poles
- Yanmar 4LHA-HT 160hp diesel engine Leaded foam sound shield in engine and generator compartments Flexible engine mounts Racor 500FG fuel filter Aqualift muffler, stainless steel Morse controls Edson pedestal steering system with 44-inch Destroyer wheel Edson rudderpost quadrant and rudder post gland & stainless steel pedestal guard Bronze rudder bearing Bronze rudder skeg
- Liferaft mounted on stainless steel frame aft of mast EPIRB Fire extinguishers
- Hull Construction
- Hull construction is solid fiberglass using non-woven fabrics and mat. Vinylester resin skin coats with Isothalic polyester resin in bulk laminate. Neste Max Guard ISO/npg gelcoat. Deck construction is composite cord with cross-linked foams, Isothalic polyester resin. Neste MaxGuard ISO/NPG gelcoat.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.