- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Currently in Nassau in the Bahamas. Seller will reimburse buyer's flight costs and provide 3 nights stay at Atlantis! She is beautiful with only 850 engine hours and a rare factory fly bridge.
Designed by L. Senour to bridge the gap between the Nordic Tugs 32 and 42 foot models, the Nordic 370 shares the same salty style tugboat profile of her sisterships of the Nordic fleet with a plum bow, false smoke stack, and a stylish reverse transom. She rides on a solid fiberglass, semi-displacement hull with a slender beam and a full, prop protecting, keel. Nordic Tugs full beam salon is open to the pilot house and aft deck, and solid teak cabinetry and quality fabrics highlight the interior and add to the overall warmth of the vessel. Additional standard features include a large lazarette, transom door, and bow thruster. A hinged mast makes passing though lower bridges easy.
- Displacement: 24,000
- Total Power: 330
- Fuel: 324 Fresh Water: 150
- As you walk up to this beautiful Nordic Tugs 37 you will immediately notice that she looks like brand new. From the outside this fast trawler is very well kept and the flybridge adds an exceptional helm for cruising to distant ports and enjoying a leisurely day on the hook. Walk onto the wide solid hull extension swim platform and through the cockpit door you enter deep cockpit that is covered by the top deck overhang to keep you dry on rainy days. The cockpit is large enough to accommodate a table and chairs or fish for your favorite dinner. Access to the flybridge is up a stainless steel ladder offset to port. Walk forward through the full size, solid aluminum door into the massive full beam salon. To starboard you will see the large galley area complete with solid surface countertops, bountiful cabinets and drawers, and bright natural light from large windows. To port is a large hanging locker with a step down that doubles and end table with the beautiful L-shaped settee just forward. Under the settee are large storage areas. The settee has a large folding table, which will allow this area to convert to a double berth. There is a Toshiba flat screen television and DVD player. As you continue forward and up two steps, you will enter the pilothouse that has made Nordic Tugs famous. There are two very comfortable seating areas, with enough seating for four, and a large chart table just forward of the companion helm seat. To starboard is the traditional helm with flush mounted electronics. The visibility is outstanding with a 360-degree view. To the port and starboard are sliding pilothouse doors. As you continue forward from the pilothouse and down a few steps, to port is a stateroom with upper and lower berths, hanging lockers, and storage. The single head is to starboard with direct entry from the passageway and master stateroom. Forward is the large master stateroom with queen sized centerline bed, tons of storage and hanging lockers. The overhead hatch is oversized. There are side bookshelves to allow easy access to your nighttime reading material.
- The galley area has a countertop that is 10 feet long with 30 cubic feet of storage in drawers, lockers, and a spacious pantry. There is a propane system complete with tank, regulator and sensor. Nova Kool refrigerator/freezer Corian solid surface countertops Double deep stainless steel sinks Sharp microwave/convection oven Princess propane oven and 3-burner stovetop Black and Decker toaster oven Exhaust fan Teak and holly sole in galley area China cabinet and pots and pans drawer under the stove Cutting board drawer
- Lower Helm Station And Electronics
- Raymarine L770 color portable GPS/plotter Raymarine RL70C color radar/chart plotter Raymarine RN300 GPS Raymarine ST7001 autopilot Danforth 6-inch compass ICOM M-80 VHF radio Side power bow thruster control VDO full instrument gauges (3) Windshield wipers
- Upper Helm Station And Electronics
- ICOM M-304 VHF radio Raymarine L770 color portable GPS/plotter Raymarine RL70C color radar Side power bow thruster control VDO full instrument gauges
- All wiring is tinned copper wire with each wire labeled at both ends 12 volt and 110 volt buss bars are clearly indentified and well bundled Pre-wired for all listed Nordic Tugs options 40 Amp smart charge, all batteries are isolated Onan 10 Kw generator with sound shield and only 200 hours Technicold air conditioner/reverse cycle heat with three separate controls 110/220 volt A/C system 50 Amp power cords (5) 8D batteries
- Simply the most spacious, well lighted, well marked engine room in the industry. There is ample room to service the engine and generator. Seacocks, strainers, and electrical components have easy access. There is a Fireboy automatic fire suppression system and an emergency override at both helm stations. Beneath the engine are a built-in drip pan, proper limber holes, and dam. Below the drip pan is the 32-gallon holding tank with level indicator, macerator pump, and deck pump out fitting. The bilge/holding tank provides additional security in the event a keel penetration during grounding. Generous sound insulation yields a very quiet boat. There are dual Racor filters for the engine and a Racor filter for the generator. Cummins 330hp 6BTA 5.9 M3
- Traditional colonial ivy gel coat Molded non-skid along walkways Through bolted with backing plates for all hardware 1-1/4 inch stainless steel bow and stern rails for safety Hot and cold water transom shower Telephone and cable TV connections Large flybridge sundeck with cockpit access Fender holder in cockpit Bruce 20kg anchor with 150 ft chain and rode Large bow pulpit with dual anchor rollers and split chain locker Bimini top for flybridge Lofrans Tigres 1200 W, 12 volt windlass (2) Cockpit chairs and cockpit storage boxes 4' Hinged mast Coast Guard safety package
- Broker's Remarks
- The only FLYBRIDGE 37 available on the East Coast. A truly beautiful, meticulously maintained vessel with excellent maintenance records. A must see for any Nordic Tug buyer.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES I have listed and sold this boat twice before and know it very well. One of only a few with the factory flybridge that shows the seller's constant care and maintenance.