- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
A no nonsense express fisherman that equally doubles as a comfortable cruising vessel. She runs as good as she looks with her wide beam and deep-v design. A very good deck and cockpit layout features a double helm seat, L-shaped lounge to port, jenaire grill, lift out fish boxes, bait prep centers and transom door. This vessel has the layout and accessories that appeal to every fisherman. The owner is open to all reasonable offers. You will not be disappointed when you see this boat.
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION! NOW $79,900. WOW!
- Displacement: 34,170
- Total Power: 550 Cruising Speed: 29 Max Speed: 33
- Fuel: 514 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 40 (new 2006)
- Sleeps four, two forward in a slant double,two in convertible dinette. Small galley with two burner electric stove, microwave oven, Upright refrigerator/freezer (3.2 cu in). The head compartment isa to port aft and has a separate stall shower with doors. Corian counter tops are featured in the galley and head vanity.
- * two burner electric stove * Microwave oven
- *Furuno open array radar AP100 *Furuno FCV663 fish finder *Datamarine speed, depth and water temperature *Garman 176c GPS Northstar 800 Navigator *Sim Rad AP26 auto pilot *SEA 156 VHF
- 50 amp 240 electrical service (note: may be plugged in on either side of boat) *12,5 KW Northern Lights generator *Battery charger and battery switches *Parallel starting assist switch
- * Bow pulpit, Leyman power winch *Rupp Single spreader outriggers,6rod holders *Cocpit arch with spreader lights *Foredeck emergency life raft kit * Jen aire grill * Drop in freezer * Ice maker * Bait prep w/salt water/fresh water * Swim pltform
- *Engine air Seps *Oil change system ,engines and generator *Raycor fuel filters *Bennet trim tabs w/level guages *Panish throttle and shift controls *ZF Transmissions *Dripless shft couplings *Engine hour meters *Spare propellars
- This Combi is well equipped and maintained. The bimini top, side and drop curtains, canvas seat covers were new two years ago. The hull has been professionally maintained. Blackfin put a lot of thought in the deck arrangement as well as th great ride this boat offers. You will not be disappointed.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call 410 490 6101 with questions and to make an appointment to see this boat.... In the water ready to run.