Currently Cruising the East Coast, she should be in New Bern mid April. Easy to see. Call for arrangements.
This 2008 78’ Baia Atlantica is a factory demo boat. She has only 90 hours and has never been titled and will be sold with full factory warranties. The “Atlantica” is an eye-catching, sleek, sexy yacht that looks as though she is doing 40 Knots while sitting at the dock. Baia’s offshore performance at high speeds in rough seas is well known. Her interior and finish work is both contemporary and very comfortable. This delicate combination of Italian styling and homey features is not easily achieved, but on this yacht is very evident upon inspection.
She was built for the US market with 60 cycle electrical system, and is powered by European manufactured twin MY 16V200s M91 – 2030 with Arneson Drives. Her layout features 3 owner and guest staterooms, with three separate heads, plus crew quarters for two with private head and shower. The roomy salon with U shaped full sided couch centers on a 42” Flat Screen TV. There are abundant areas to lounge on large sun pads outside on both the bow and stern areas. Her helm area contains a full bar with air conditioning, a pop up 42” flat screen TV, Bose surround sound and a retractable hard top.
Other notable features include a bow thruster, SAT TV and SAT phone system, passerelle, garage for a 14 foot tender and twin generators. If a buyer wishes to ship the vessel to use in Europe this “Atlantica” can be converted easily back to a 50 cycle yacht.
- Displacement: 110,200#
- Fuel: 1320 Fresh Water: 317
- Helm area
- Hard Top with electrical opening sun roof Hide away main door from cockpit to deck living area. Side door (1) Two hide away stern doors Air conditioning throughout living area Varnished teak parquet in living area
- ARNESON DRIVE ASD 14 with rudder indicators, trim indicators and trim actuators Bow thruster, 15 hp Hydraulic steering system with wheel and tiller Fresh water tanks with electric gauge on dashboard Interconnected fuel tanks with visual level meter gauges, electrical fuel gauge and on-off valves Fuel filters, water separators, on main engines Fuel fill-up (2) Fresh water fill-up (2) Fuel tanks emergency shut downs from the pilot station (2) Fresh water pumps (2), one 24 V DC and one 220 V AC, with expansion tank and manual switch Bilge pump with manifolds for engine rooms, generators and staterooms Automatic bilge pumps with alarm on dashboard (4) Electrohydraulic trim tabs with joysticks (2) Sea water strainers for main engines and generators with s/s cocks and light alloy filters Chromed brass thru-hulls with s/s ball valves Silenced underwater engines exhausts Engine and gear electronic remote controls
- Hot/cold central tempered air conditioning system; fan coils in every area, compressor and pumps in engine room Diesel Generator 19 Kw, 220 V, 50 Hz, with soundproofing, sea strainer filter and AQUALIFT muffler with water/exhaust separator and start/stop control from the dashboard. Start up battery Two banks of 24 V DC, parallel batteries, maintenance free: 540 Ah for engine start and 648 Ah for general appliances Manual battery switches Automatic power supply on 220 V AC, 160 A for battery charge from shore power outlet or generator Inverter from 24 V to 220 V at 2500 W for refrigerator, TV and stereo system Shore power outlet 50 Ah (2) for general appliances and air conditioning Main electric switchboard with instruments and magneto-thermic breakers Engine room located derivation box with electrothermic switches Outside driving station dashboard Engine controls and instruments with MTU Blue Line system Trimtabs joysticks Trim joysticks Trimtabs angle indicators Trim indicators Rudder indicators General appliances switches Dashboard instruments lights Navigations lights Horn All parts bonding system Engines alarms and warning lights
- VHF Radio Furuno Plotter/ GPS with Echo sounder Magnetic compass Autopilot with interface 48 M Radar Main salon Flat TV with DVD player and antenna Outside and inside stereo system Int./ext. GSM intercom and phone system Electric wipers with fresh water GSM Phone Antenna (1)
- Hull and deck lamination in Kevlar/Aramat fiberglass Anchor, Bruce model, 135 pounds lodged in S/S hawsepipe and bow protection Anchor chain zinc protected steel, Ø 12 mm, 304’ Electric windlass, 2000 Watt, 24 V DC with local and remote control Antifouling Composite rub rail, hull colored S/S chocks on the bow (1) and on the stern (2) S/S docking cleats on the bow (2) and on the stern (2) S/S spring cleats, 2 each side S/S bow rail Ø 35 mm S/S flagstaff Docklines, 15 mt. (2) Boat hooks (2) Forward sunpad cover Aft sunpad and divan cover Windshield cover Fenders (8) Fire extinguishers (8) Engine room fire extinguisher system with remote from deck Hangar for tender with hydraulic door and winches Hydraulic gangway Life raft for 16 Life jackets n° 16 Life ring Flares kit First aid kit Electric windlass (1) Electric wipers with fresh water Spray on windshield (2)
- Main Deck
- Divan with cushions; fabric coverings Extendable table, hi-low adjustable. Two Pilot seats with cushions and footrest board Cabinet bar with two s/s drawers refrigerator, ice maker and sink Two Bar Stools Cabinet with shelves for Hi-Fi and TV system Forward sundeck cushions Aft sunpad and divan with Sunbrella covering Aft Sunshade Cockpit table with movable dining top Fiberglass swimming platform with teak covering Swimming ladder AFT fresh water showers (2), one each side Forward fresh water shower (1) Transom hatch with hydraulic opening for tender Cockpit with teak covering
- Electric water heater 220 V DC 20 Gal Toilet system with tank and waste discharge from deck Every faucet with hot and cold water mixer Grey water tank with 24 V automatic sumpump Fresh water faucet in engine room, hangar and chain locker Desalinator 70 lt/h Shore water outlet with by pass
- Crew Quarters
- Access from galley and from helm area and has 2 single bunks. Two beds and wardrobe Toilet with shower Stereo system Safe
- Interior Particulars
- Hidden safe in Master cabin and crew quarter Central vacuum cleaner Washer & dryer All chromed brass faucets All the metal parts like door handles, cabinet lockers, shower fittings, etc. s/s chromed brass All lights with dimmer Showers floors in teak Galley floor in varnished teak parquet
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or to arrange a viewing appointment, please contact: John Peterson, CPYB, central listing agent at (800) 797-5759 For quickest email response please use the following address: John Peterson: firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to be updated on price reductions on this boat or new listings that are similar to this boat, please click here. Your email address is secure and will never be shared. We utilize the easy, safe one-click unsubscribe if you decide to discontinue our emails. Get Email Updates