- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 7.4-litre 340-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine's with only 520 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following. Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor, Bimini-Top Enclosure, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Sum-Log, GPS w/Chartplotter, etc.), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, (2) Spare Propellers, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The 340 Express Cruiser proved to be one of Sea Rays most popular models during the 1980s. A big boat by the standards of her day, the 340's sleek styling and spacious interior were her chief attributes. Built on a solid fiberglass hull with prop pockets and a wide 12-foot beam, three floorplans were offered during her production years, all with the forward stateroom open to the main cabin. The original layout was arranged with the dinette to starboard and a small galley and settee to port. In 1986 Sea Ray came out with a more functional interior featuring a big U-shaped galley as well as a reconfigured dinette. Finally, in 1988 the island berth in the bow stateroom was replaced with a full-width bed and (optional) built-in entertainment center. Topside, the 340's single-level cockpit included double-wide helm and companion seats and a removable bench seat at the transom. Large hatches provide good access to the engines. A radar arch, transom door, side exhausts, and a swim platform were standard. Among several engine options, 340-hp Mercruiser Gas inboards will cruise the 340 Express in the low 20's and reach 30+ knots wide open. Note that the fuel capacity was increased in 1987.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 12,100
- Total Power: 340 Cruising Speed: 23-25 knots Max Speed: 30+ knots
- Fuel: 250 Fresh Water: 52 Holding: 28
- Forward Berth (Full-Width Berth) w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Locker to Port Dinette to Port Converts to Berth Prep-Center to Port Aft of Dinette Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Television Air-Conditioning & Heat (1-Zone)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum Log w/Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger 12V Accessory Plug-in (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/Cord Emergency Start System
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor (2) Forward Deck Hatches Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Cockpit Carpeting (Removable) Dockside City Water Connection
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Bimini-Top Enclosure Horn (2) Spare Propellers (2) Windshield Wipers CURRENT OWNER OF 10-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Gary Wiegand directly at (586) 218-8662 for additional information or to schedule a showing.