THE LION is a beautiful example of a well cared for, low hour, and heavily optioned Sea Ray 550 Sundancer. The owner's change of plans dictates her sale.
- Beam: 15
- Total Power: 765
- Vessel Details
- A beautiful and large express cruiser, the Sea Ray 550 Sundancer is fully equipped and ready for a new owner. The hard top offers the ability to have heat and air conditioning in the helm and cockpit area and the overhead skylight adds natural light. Built on a modified-V hull with a solid fiberglass bottom, the 550s luxurious two stateroom layout is highlighted by its beautiful maple interior, long and curved Ultra leather sofa to port (which converts electrically into a slide out bed), and a curved galley to starboard with a built in 42" plasma television and a Lexan wine rack. Both staterooms include double berths and a washer dryer is neatly stowed at the base of the companionway steps. In the spacious cockpit, the two L-shaped settees convert at the push of a button into a massive sun pad. Additional features include a foredeck sun pad, a superb helm console, and a bow thruster. The twin MAN 765 hp engines will economically cruise the 550 at 28 knots and reach a top speed of 33 knots.
- From the hydraulic swim platform through the transom door and into the cockpit there is a built in U-shaped cockpit seating area, an electric sun pad, a beautiful high/low table, and a wet bar with refrigerator and separate ice maker. Forward is the helm station with European style helm seating and full instrumentation and electronics. Down into the expansive salon you immediately notice the beautiful maple wood interior, custom hi/low table, upgraded fabrics and carpet. To starboard is the electric sofa. There is a built in 42" plasma satellite connected television which offers easy viewing from anywhere in the main salon or galley. The entertainment center features BOSE Life Style surround sound system with DVD and DSS television. The galley is along the port side and offers large storage areas, solid surface countertops, and an impressive list of amenities to please any chef. Aft and to starboard is the master cabin with a full walk around queen size berth, plenty of closet and storage space, and a large master head and separate shower. All the way forward is the VIP stateroom with a queen size berth and private head. The VIP head also has a separate hall entrance for use as the day head. Both staterooms are part of the BOSE entertainment and sat television system. All heads are Vacuum-flush heads.
- Solid surface countertops GE Space maker built in coffee maker Kenyon 3 burner solid surface stove top Microwave/Convection oven Washer/dryer area GE refrigerator/freezer with ice maker Grohe faucet Upper and lower storage cabinets Drawer storage with cutlery inserts Storage area for glasses and dishes Storage area in floor Trash receptacle with chute and solid surface cover Wine storage for 12 bottles Kenyon 3 Burner Solid Surface Stove Top Washer And Dryer
- Entertainment center with BOSE life style system Sony 42" plasma television with remote Sony VCR/DVD with remote Ultra leather sofa with electrically operated slide out bed Fabric day/night shades Upper and lower storage areas and in floor storage Dining table with 2 stools Beam central vacuum Salon Settee Main Salon Salon Entertainment Area
- Both have queen sized berths with innerspring mattress Panasonic 15" flat screen TV in VIP Panasonic 20" flat screen TV in master Ample storage and hanging lockers Master Berth Master Entertainment VIP Stateroom
- 20 Gallon hot water heater Vacu-flush heads VIP head also serves as day head from salon Bath accessories are chrome and gold Tile flooring Vanity in each with ample storage Grohe facets
- Batteries group 8-D in battery boxes Battery group 27 for generator Battery charger/converter 120V/10Amp/12V Battery charger/converter 240V/50Amp/24V Battery charge over current protection system Battery equalizer, 50 Amp (2) Battery solenoid switches 12V and 24V Glendinning Cablemaster 50 Amp/240V/60cycle with 50 ft cord and remote control Wiring, color coded with chafe protection Onan 20Kw generator with sound shield AC/reverse heat, zone controlled 30,000 BTU for cabin spaces and 35,000 BTU for cockpit
- Electronics And Helm
- Sea Ray Navigation System with NAV II software upgrade Raytheon ST7000 autopilot Raytheon RL80C color radar with open array Raytheon RL80C color chart plotter Raytheon ST-60 Tridata; depth, speed, and water temp Raytheon 230 VHF radio with handset with 8ft antenna Telephone/intercom system Vetus bow thruster, 24 volt ACR remote spotlight Ritchie compass Bennett trim tabs, 24 volt Full instrumentation for each engine Air horn with accumulator tank Hydraulic steering system with tilt steering wheel Engine LCD system monitor for engine diagnostics High water bilge alarms Emergency engine stop Emergency start system Full helm instrumentation Fireboy suppression system
- Marine lift hydraulic swim platform with remote Anchor windlass with remote switches at helm Air conditioning and heat to cockpit area (32,000 BTU) Sunbrella enclosure for cockpit area Wet bar with separate ice maker and refrigerator, sink and storage Foredeck sun pads Hardtop with vent windows and sky light Storage in transom wall for fenders and gear Windshield wipers and wash system Anchor wash down Wet Bar Cockpit Seating Aft Cockpit Seating Cockpit Table TNT Swim Platform Sunbrella Enclosure
- MAN engine model 2848LE4 V-8 with 600 hours Oil exchanger system for engines, transmissions, and generator Full helm instrumentation Fireboy suppression system Diamond plate fiberglass flooring in engine room Fuel crossover system Racor filters Nibral props Dripless shaft logs Stainless steel 2 1/2 inch propeller shafts Manganese-bronze rudders with stainless steel posts Sea cocks on all underwater fittings Seawater strainers on all mechanical equipment
- Broker's Remarks
- THE LION is a beautiful example of a well cared for, low hour, and heavily optioned Sea Ray 550 Sundancer. The owner's change of plans dictates her sale. Delivery is available free of Captain and crew fees to any east coast destination. Delivery for expenses only.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or to arrange a viewing appointment, please contact: John Peterson, central listing agent at 910-546-5760 For quickest email response please use the following address: John Peterson: firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to be updated on price reductions on this boat or new listings that are similar to this boat, please click here. Your email address is secure and will never be shared. We utilize the easy, safe one-click unsubscribe if you decide to discontinue our emails. Get Email Updates