- Total Power: 420
- Fuel: 277 Fresh Water: 75
- Beautiful cherry wood interior, hardwood galley flooring and two separate staterooms make this extremely beautiful cruiser the one to buy! Each stateroom has its own VacuFlush head with shower, and plenty of storage space. The master stateroom has a queen berth with an inner spring mattress, flat screen TV and a built in hair dryer in the master head. Each stateroom has a sliding privacy pocket door. Entertainment is comfortable with each end of the settee reclining while you watch your favorite TV show or DVD/MP3 on the built in 20" Sharp Aquos flat screen TV. There is surround sound as well as an AM/FM/CD player with helm remote. Dual air conditioning units will keep you cool and central vacuum will aid in keeping your cruiser spotless. A built in spirit locker with room for glasses.
- Nova Kool AC/DC refrigerator with freezer Euro-Kera 2 burner electric stove top Origo microwave oven Corian counter tops with 10 year Corian warranty Stainless steel sink Built in plate holder and utensil tray Coffee maker
- Raymarine RL80C color radar, chartplotter Raymarine 6000 autopilot Raymarine ST 60 Depth Finder Raymarine 215 VHF radio Bow thruster
- Kohler 7.3KW generator with sound shield and only 10 hours (2) Glendenning cable master shore power systems (2) 30 amp shore power cords 11-gallon hot water heater 120-volt GFI outlets Galvanic isolation system Battery charger with (3) batteries Power windshield vent
- Twin 420 HP 8.1L Mercruiser engines with only 140 hours. Twin instrumentation (4) Bilge pumps Xintex M-1 gas fume detector (2) Bilge blowers Hydraulic steering Oil changing system Fireboy fire suppression system in engine room Engine alarms Bennett trim tabs
- Doublewide helm seat and large "U" shaped lounge Removable cockpit carpeting Fold down cockpit table Large storage transom Hydraulic engine hatch reveals expansive engine compartment Lewmar anchor windlass with foot controls and control at helm and wash down Foredeck sun pad with canvas cover Freshwater wash down Bimini side and aft curtains provide complete enclosure Searchlight with remote Extended swim platform and transom shower TV and phone hook ups Cockpit refreshment center with wet bar Refrigerator Mooring cover for entire cockpit and helm Lifetime Regal structural warranty Lifetime Faria gauge warranty
- Broker's Remarks
- Motivated sellers due to lack of time for use. Come see one of the most beautiful cruisers on the market today. This boat has been lift kept on freshwater in Ohio until recently brought to North Carolina. A beautiful low hour boat! TRULY IN BRISTOL CONDITION.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES