$3500 Travel Reimbursement at Closing!
LISTING BROKER WILL REIMBURSE BUYER’S SURVEY COST!
- Total Power: 56
- Entering from the cockpit through the companionway and down a few stairs you enter the sailboat. Along the starboard side is the large “U”-shaped galley with ample storage and counter top space. To port is the entrance into the guest cabin, which has a king sized berth. Further forward is the head with a separate shower stall and shower seat. The main salon features port and starboard settees and a centerline folding dinette table, with center storage, which can be lifted on either the port or starboard sides. Further forward is the master stateroom complete with pollman full-sized bed. The master offers cedar-lined hanging lockers and under bed drawers. The interior shows the outstanding and beautiful hand-rubbed and varnished cherry wood interior and the teak and holly floors. All port holes are stainless steel. The main salon features overhead handrails, cherry bookcase and ample storage cabinets. Opening ports and overhead hatches. Forward head shower and sink.
- Double stainless steel sinks Corian countertops Shurflo water filtration system Freshwater foot pump Force 10 propane 3 burner stove top oven Sanyo microwave oven 12volt refrigeration 12volt Freezer Pull out trash bin Ample storage cabinets Storage drawers Cherry spice rack
- Forward Head
- 12 Volt DC & 120 Volt AC systems 11 gallon hot water heater w/engine heat exchanger 12 Volt fans throughout Shore power cords w/splitters Heart Freedom 2000 watt inverter w/75 watt charger/converter Heart Freedom battery monitor at NAVSTA 150 Amp engine alternator w/smart stage regulator 4 batteries (12 Volts) for house batteries Engine start battery Battery selector switches Grounding system AM/FM/ Cassette stereo w/cabin speakers Cockpit stereo speakers
- Electronics and Navigation
- Horizon Intrepid VHF w/RAM microphone at helm ICOM 802 single side band radio (not working) Raytheon RL70C color chartplotter/radar UNIDEN VHF w/hailer & foghorn
- Helm Station
- Raytheon ST 60 knot meter, depth, sounder, wind speed & direction ST7002 Raytheon autopilot GARMAN 2006 C CHARTPLOTTER w/blue charts
- Yanmar 56 hp, 4 cylinder diesel w/2937 hours Engine control panel & instruments Single lever controls for engine/transmission Kanzaki reduction gear Auto 3-blade feathering propeller Reverso oil exchange system Racor primary filter Stainless steel shaft w/drip less seal
- Sails and Rigging
- Anodized aluminum mast & boom Keel stepped double spreader mast Stainless steel rigging Harken MK2 roller furling Harken 1.5 roller furling for jib Lewmar 54 2 speed primaries winches on cockpit coaming Lewmar 40 electric winch on port cabin top w/5 sheet stoppers Lewmar 40 2 speed on starboard cabin top w/5 sheet stoppers Halsey Lidgard full battened main w/Harken Bat-Cars Lazy jacks for main sail Harken adjustable mainsheet traveler for mid sheeted traveler for mid sheeted boom Fore spar mechanical rod van Halyards & reef lines all lead to cockpit 130% Genoa forward & 100% inner jib
- Dodger, Bimini & full enclosure for cockpit Stainless steel framing Leather wrapped grab rails on dodger plus wheel Whitlock steering pedestal Cockpit cushions Removable helm seat revealing walk through to swim platform Custom folding cockpit table Stainless steel bowsprit (2) Stainless steel anchor rollers S/L electric anchor winch w/foot controls & remote control CQR 45lb anchor w/all chain Delta 45lb anchor 40 ft chain & rode Shurflo anchor wash down system at bow Bow & stern stainless steel pulpits 30” Stainless steel stanchions w/double life lines (4) Dorade w/chrome cowl vents Slotted aluminum toe rail Stainless steel mast pulpits Transom door to platform w/stainless swim ladder & hot/cold shower Large cockpit storage areas & propane locker
- Additional Information
- Tender AQUAPRO 9FT 2003 HAND BOTTOM 8HP MERCURY ‘98 6 MAN LIFE RAFT 2006 New Barrier Coat 2008 Bottom paint 2008 All Halyards & lines replaced Radar & Chartplotter 2008
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES