Saga 43 currently located in the Bahamas is ready for immediate sale. Low hour beauty that has been maintained by the original owner. Don't miss and seller is motivated and will entertain all reasonable offers.
- Total Power: 56
- Entering from the cockpit through the companionway and down a few stairs you enter the sailboat. Along the starboard side is the large “U”-shaped galley with ample storage and counter top space. To port is the entrance into the guest cabin, which has a king sized berth. Further forward is the head with a separate shower stall and shower seat. The main salon features port and starboard settees and a centerline folding dinette table, with center storage, which can be lifted on either the port or starboard sides. Further forward is the master stateroom complete with pollman full-sized bed. The master offers cedar-lined hanging lockers and under bed drawers. The interior shows the outstanding and beautiful hand-rubbed and varnished cherry wood interior and the teak and holly floors. All port holes are stainless steel. The main salon features overhead handrails, cherry bookcase and ample storage cabinets. Opening ports and overhead hatches. Forward head shower and sink.
- Large "U" shaped galley along the starboard side which offers excellent food preparation and cooking area that will please the most discriminating chef. Double stainless steel sinks Water tank monitoring gauge for both port or both tanks combined Corian countertops Illuminated top loading 12 volt Nova-Kool refrigerator with cooling coils and compressor Top loading freezer has an independent 12 volt Technautics cold plate "COOL BLUE SYSTEM" Shurflo water filtration system Par Dual Max water pump system with two pumps and an integrated expansion tank. One pump will work if one fails. Redundant system Freshwater foot pump Force 10 propane 3 burner stove with thermostatic oven and broiler Sylania built in microwave oven Pull out trash bin Storage cabinets above counter tops Storage drawers Cherry spice rack above counter tops
- Forward Head
- Lightning grounded protection system Deluxe 12 volt and 120 volt electrical distribution panel with hinged access Magnetic circuit breakers, volt and amp meters and battery monitoring system 30 amp shore power cord Link 1000 battery monitor systems at Navigation Station 120 amp engine alternator with smart regulator, back-up regulator already in place in case of a failure 6 golf cart batteries for house systems with 675 amp hours capacity Dedicated 12 volt engine Group 27 start battery Next Generation Power Genset 3.5 KW (1215 hours). Recent major tune up at Next Gen KISS Wind Generator factory, 2013. 100 amp alternator can be added to gen motor for additional or redundant generating capacity Seperate Engine, Genset, House bank battery and solar panel switches and battery parallel switch Grounding System 11 gallon hot water heater with engine heat exchanger Heart Freedom 2000 watt inverter with 100 amp battery charger LED lights throughout interior LED tricolor and anchor light West Marine WM 4000 AM/FM radio with USB and Bluetooth function (new 2013) Stereo speakers in salon and cockpit
- Electronics and Navigation
- Ritchie compass at helm with cover Horizon Matrix GX 2150 VHF radio with RAM microphone at helm and integrated AIS receiver, new 2013 Raytheon Digital 48 mile Radar at Helm Station, new 2012 Raymarine C-9.5 Chartplotter at helm, new 2012 Raytheon ST-6000+ autopilot Raytheon ST-60 wind instrument Raytheon ST-60 Tri Data (Speed, Depth and Log) Raytheon ST-60 Multi-Functional Display Whitlock Autopilot Drive Unit Raytheon ST 600R Remote Auto Pilot Control at Navigational Station (also serves as multi-functional data display Ubiquity Networks High Power Wi-Fi antenna, Bullet HP2, Ethernet system, Power over Ethernet connected to router for onboard Wi-Fi ICOM 706 MKGII SSB Ham and Marine radio Pactor Modem for SSB radio email connection Digi Edgeport 4 port USB adaptor for integrations of two GPS’s, AIS and Pactor Modem to computer navigational systems. Sirius Radio receiver with external marine antenna
- Helm Station
- Raytheon ST 60 knot meter, depth, sounder, wind speed & direction ST7002 Raytheon autopilot GARMAN 2006 C CHARTPLOTTER w/blue charts
- Heavy duty sound insulation Engine room work lights Remote oil filter Yanmar 56 HP, 4 cylinder diesel with 4075 hours Recessed Yanmar engine controls and instrument panel Kanzaki reduction gear Single lever control for throttle and transmission 120 volt SK water maker, 10 g/hr. Quick drain oil change pump Racor primary fuel filter on each tank with vacuum gauge Stainless steel shaft with dripless seal Emergency tiller Two manual bilge pumps 2000 GPH Electric bilge pump with automatic float switch Fuel Capacity – 96 gallons – replaced existing and up graded with new tanks for additional capacity Water Capacity -135 gallons Holding tank – 20 gallons
- Sails and Rigging
- Sail Area: I-58.7 ft., JC-18.25 ft., J-15.66 ft., E-16.50 ft., P-51 ft. Offshore Spars aluminum mast and boom Keel stepped double spreader mast Stainless steel rigging Schaeffer roller furling for genoa (3100) Schaeffer roller furling for jib (2100) Harken 40ST 2-speed winch on cabin top starboard side with 3 sheet stopper Harken 40ST 2-speed electric winch on port cabin top with 6 sheet stoppers Mack Sails full battened main (2012) with Harken Batt-Carr system Stack Pack for main sail (Doyle Cradle Cover) Harken adjustable mainsheet traveler for mid-sheeted boom Forspar mechanical rod van Halyards and reef lines all lead to cockpit 130% genoa forward and 100% inner jib Spaghetti boxes for halyards and reef line tails in cockpit coaming
- Lofrans Progress II 1500 watt electric windlass with foot controls and cockpit remote Stainless steel bowsprit 2 stainless steel anchor rollers Delta 44 lb. anchor with 3/8 inch chain rode, 185 feet of chain plus 75 feet of 5/8 inch line. Bruce 44 lb. anchor, 25 feet of 5/16 chain and 175 feet of 5/8 inch line. ShruFlo anchor wash down system at bow 8 heavy duty cast stainless steel framed opening ports 4 fixed stainless steel framed ports 7 Lewmar “Ocean Series” hatches with screens 30 inch stainless steel stanchions with double life-lines Port and Starboard boarding gate Dark blue Sunbrella dodger and bimini with side curtains Whitlock steering pedestal 4 integral fiberglass Dorade boxes with stainless steel cowls and guards Slotted Aluminum toe rail Removable helm seat revealing walk through to swim platform Transom door to platform with stainless steel swim ladder Cockpit hot and cold shower Custom dinghy davits integrated with radar arch (looks and works good) C-10 Caribe Dinghy w/ 15 HP Yamaha outboard with 2 HP Yamaha outboard for back-up
- Additional Information
- Tender AQUAPRO 9FT 2003 HAND BOTTOM 8HP MERCURY ‘98 6 MAN LIFE RAFT 2006 New Barrier Coat 2008 Bottom paint 2008 All Halyards & lines replaced Radar & Chartplotter 2008
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.