- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Series 60
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 41 Albemarle offers great performance, first-rate accommodations, and hard-core functionality. Designed to handle like a sports-car in the toughest of seas, the rock solid construction of the 41 speaks for itself. This particular example is well equipped for any kind of fishing and is the only one available with dependable Series 60 MTU/ Detroit Diesels.
BEST PRICED 41 ALBEMARLE AVAILABLE
- Total Power: 1400
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Albemarle 410 Express is an impressive offshore fishing machine that combines striking lines and dramatic Carolina-style flare, with unparalleled interior design and craftsmanship. Beginning in the oversized 82 square foot cockpit, features include two large fisboxes at the transom and cockpit sole, live well, bait freezer, prep station, rocket launcher and a transom door. Moving forward up one step leads to the air conditioned, Stratoglass enclosed bridge deck with center line Palm Beach style helm pod with single lever controls.There are port and starboard wrap around lounge seats with rod storage beneath on either side of the center helm chair. An oversized windshield allows great visibility and excellent protection from the elements. The cabin is entered through a port side folding door and down four steps. The cabin sole is Amtico teak and holly and all joinery is satin finished cherry. Immediately to port is the galley and to starboard is a cabinet with Corian top and built-in Sub Zero refrigerator drawers. Further to starboard is a convertible L-shaped settee surrounding a Corian, electric hi-lo dining/cocktail table. The TV and entertainment system is on the starboard side forward bulkhead. Forward to port is the head with stall shower. The master stateroom is all the way forward with center line queen berth, cedar lined hanging locker, drawer storage and private access to the head.
- Convertble L-shaped settee Samsung sound bar Samsung DVD player Recessed overhead lighting Vizio 22" LCD flat panel 1080p HDTV (2) stereo speakers Corian electric hi-lo table on pedestal
- (2) Sub Zero 700BR refrigerator drawers w/stainless face 2 burner Schott ceran cook top Corian counter tops (3) storage drawers GE Profile microwave convection oven Raritan Ice maker Under mount sink w/ single lever faucet Over head cabinets
- Master Stateroom
- Queen size berth w/ storage beneath Over head hatch (2) stereo speakers Cedar lined hanging locker Anchor locker access Motorola Quasar 13" TV w/ VCR Samsung satellite receiver
- Corian vanity w/ recessed sink, storage cabinet Framed mirror Stall shower w/ clear enclosure Towel bars Tecma electric fresh water head Exhaust fan Automatic shower sump Access from salon & forward stateroom
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Furuno 25kW, 72nm radar (2008) Furuno Navnet color video sounder Furuno FCV 1100L color LCD sounder Furuno RD-30 depth, sea temperature Furuno GP-37 DGPS w/ WAAS Sea Tel satellite TV dome Motorola Alltel cellular phone Clarion XMD 1 AM/FM/CD player w/ 4 bridge, 2 cockpit speakers Furuno 10.4" Navnet VX2 display w/C-Map, tower repeater Simrad AP22 autopilot Standard Horizon VHF radio (bridge) Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF radio (tower) 4" Ritchie compass (bridge) 3" Ritchie Power Damp compass (tower)
- Cockpit/Fishing Equipment
- Pipewelders tuna tower w/full controls, fiberglass buggy top, platform & cushined jump seat w/backrest (6) tower rod holders (2) clamp-on rod holders tower legs (2) Miya Epoch CX-6 recessed electric teaser reels Cockpit rocket launcher Port forward live bait well & day box w/ storage locker below (2) tackle storage cabinets w/drawers (bridge deck) (2) built-in quartz spreader lights Rupp double spreader, lay back outriggers Transom fish box Aft cockpit sole lazarette hatch w/removable fish box Fresh & salt water washdowns (4) Lees flush mount rod holders Transom door w/hinged covering board lid Cockpit step box Stbd. forward rigging station w/fresh water sink, deep freezer & storage locker below Cockpit courtesy lights
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- ACR -RCL 100 remote search light Bow pulpit w/anchor roller Fortress FX-23 anchor w/8' 5/16' chain & 200' rode Anchor locker hatch International running lights Anodized aluminum bow & pulpit rails Vinyl rub rails w/stainless steel inserts Electric windshield vent Marinco phone & catv inlet Hydraulic bridge deck engine hatch lift (3) overhead recessed lights (bridge deck) Maxwell 12V vertical windlass w/chain/rode gypsy, bridge controls 4 sided vinyl bridge enclosure w/side U zips Dual 12V air horns (3) windshield wipers w/ washers Stainless steel bow, stern & spring cleats Stainless steel stern hawse pipes Side manual windshield vents Bridge deck carpeting International teak ladder back helm chair w/cushions (2) overhead recessed red night lights (bridge deck) Dive tank rack (bridge deck)
- Electrical System
- 9kW Onan generator w/ 2403 hrs. (3) 12 V battery banks Glendinning Cablemaster shore line retractor Central bonding system 110V engine room, lazarette & interior GFCI outlets 12 Volt DC electrical system 110V/220V AC electrical system Newmar 70 amp automatic battery charger (3) Perko battery diconnect switches Distribution panel with voltage and load Meters
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- ZF 1.485:1 reduction gears 4 blade nibral propellors 4 blade spare nibral propellors 2 1/4" stainless steel shafts Sea Star hydraulic steering Cruisair cockpit freezer compressor w/rheostat Jabsco fish box macerator pump Shurflo live well pump Shurflo salt water washdown pump Delta T engine room exhaust blowers Attwood Turbo 4000 engine room air intake blowers Jabsco holding tank macerator pump Lovett sump pump Fireboy FE-241 automatic fire suppression system DDEC engine synchronizer Detroit Diesel Air-Seps main engines Crusair reverse cycle air conditioning system, 16000 BTU bridge deck, 16000 BTU salon/master Dripless shaft & rudder seals (3) Rule 2000 automatic bige pumps High water alarm fore & aft float switches Bennett trim tabs Detroit Diesel Sea Pro 152 fuel filters Dayton Cockpit freezer raw water cooling pump Reverso oil exchange pump (engines & generator) Sea Pro fuel priming pump Central vacuum system Tecma fresh water head system Shurflo DC fresh water pump DDEC electronic engine controls w/manual backup
- The 41 Albemarle offers great performance, first-rate accommodations, and hard-core functionality. Designed to handle like a sports-car in the toughest of seas, the rock solid construction of the 41 speaks for itself. This particular example is well equipped for any kind of fishing and is the only one available with dependable Series 60 Detroit Diesels. Over $75,000 spent on upgrades and improvements in 2012!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JR Call Jay Rhoades at 561-310-3528