- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V Common Rail / 1360HP each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The availability of "UPTICK" presents a rare opportunity to step aboard a totally customized VIKING 50 Convertible with very low hours, and go fishing and cruising immediately. No expense was spared in her outfitting, construction, or maintenance.
- UPTICK features a beautiful 3 stateroom, 2 head layout with a gorgeous satin finish, high gloss top treatments, custom premier edition décor and numerous upgrades. The staterooms have upgraded mattresses and flat screen televisions. Upgrades in the salon include Amtico flooring, teak dinette and pedestal, Bose LS-48 entertainment center, fluted valances, and liberal teak trim options.
- Release helm and companion seats, electronic trolling valves, removable jump seat backrest, Release teak helm pod, custom gauges in helm pod with chrome bezel, bolstered flybridge cushions with drip dry foam, refrigerated drink box, fresh water outlet, custom storage box under jumpseat with drain, and controls for watermaker and ice chipper.
- Custom Palm Beach Towers Tuna tower with the following highlighs: Upgraded tri-color lights, drop down electronics box with electric activator, molded standing platform, 3 molded in quartz lights, 60” control box, molded sunshade, 6 rod rocket launcher, 4 rod holders on aft legs, 40’ Pipe Welders outriggers with super aft bar, rigger locks, Pipe Welders center rigger, US9 Miya Epoch teaser reels, SAT TV, wash down in tower, molded in navigation lights, custom carbon fiber hardtop, standing platform and buggy top for weight reduction.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Furuno 25kw 96 mile radar with 6’ array and 12” display, Furuno Navnet 3D with 15” screen to view radar, plotter, sounder. Furuno 3kw sounder with 12” screen, Furuno 511 auto pilot, (2) Icom M604 VHF radios, SAT radio, KVH Sat TV with 2 receivers, Furuno depth finder, 2 underwater lights.
- Cockpit features: Custom teak sole, factory mezzanine with freezer in seat, boarding step, Release marine rocket launcher, 4 rod holders, cockpit cover, under deck fish box with split lid, refrigerated entry step, transom door, (2) 12v outlets under coaming, fiberglassed gunwale seams, 24v lighting in lazarette, live well in sole, cable master, gaff tubes, fresh and salt water washdowns, fresh water inlet, oil change fitting, ice machine with discharge into cockpit sole box, awlgrip under coaming pads and gunwales, and electric salon entry door.
- Deck Equipment
- Salon forward window mask, custom line-chain combination-250’ line and 20’ chain, rub rail painted to match hull and house.
- Additional fuel tank increases capacity to 1200 gallons, custom Buck blue hull color, fiberglass side thru hulls, oval exhaust outlets and prop pockets. Highlights of custom items on original build order include: Flybridge installed with no exposed fastners Delete bow pulpit Black mask with custom padded cover/no hard fastners Fiberglass gunwale seams Fiberglassed transom door frame Starboard tackle center drawers Starboard shelves above generator and tool box Awlgrip under cockpit coaming Faired in cockpit scupper bullets Hawse pipe surfaces filled, ground, and polished Awlgrip under flybridge console Awlgrip under forward brow Custom white shore power cord Awlgrip tiller arms and rudder collars Custom overhang lighting above mezzanine Cockpit hatch pistons and hardware are highly polished
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MAN V12 1360 CRM, complete chrome package, 21.5 kW Onan generator with 669 hours, gas-water separator for generator, awlgrip brass thru-hulls and sea strainers in engine room and forward bilges, dual Racor fuel filters, run line from oil change system to cockpit dockside box, Headhunter fresh water pump, seawater pump plumbed in parallel with manifold, awlgrip surge tubes and mufflers, fuel priming pumps, 700 GPD Watermaker, tool box, and Eskimo ice chipper, and 110v A/C circulation fans in forward corners, dry out pump, and stereo speakers. All batteries were replaced in April 2012.
- The availability of "UPTICK" presents a rare opportunity to step aboard a totally customized VIKING 50 Convertible with very low hours, and go fishing and cruising immediately. No expense was spared in her outfitting, construction, or maintenance.
- All tools, tackle, and any personal effects.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:SM