A very popular motor yacht Bayliner mixed the correct blend of comfort and style. A double stateroom boat with ample space and storage, Bayliner made the 3870/3880 for over 10 years. Built on a low-deadrise modified V-hull, the key feature is the innovative mid-cabin floor plan with a double berth that extends under the salon sole. A lower helm is standard along the starboard salon, and there is a huge master stateroom forward. There are two heads, one with a complete bathtub/shower stall. On deck, the cockpit is large enough for a couple of deck chairs with plenty of seating space on the large flybridge. Powered by twin Hino diesel engines, the Bayliner 3870 cruises very economically at 14-16 knots burning less than 1 gallon per mile.
- Displacement: 17,500
- Total Power: 175
- You board JESSE JAMIE via the swim platform through the transom door to the large cockpit. Forward in the cockpit you can climb a custom built ladder to the flybridge, open the port side large door into the huge engine room, or enter into the salon through a beautiful teak trimmed sliding door. In the salon to starboard is a wet bar with single sink, built in blender, ice maker, multiple storage areas and a liquor locker. To port is a large, elevated C-shaped settee/dinette with a large table. The sole has been redone carpet. Forward and to starboard is the lower helm complete with a full array of instruments. The large salon and forward windshield windows allow an abundance of natural light. Down a few steps from the salon and to starboard is the large galley area, which will please any chef. The galley area allows unbelievable storage. To port is the VIP stateroom which has a double berth, hanging locker, storage areas, and access to the ensuite head. Further forward and to port is the entry into the VIP head which also acts as the day head. The master stateroom is all the way forward and offer a midline walk around queen sized berth, hanging lockers, built in drawers and storage areas. The master stateroom has an ensuite head and shares the shower/bath tub with the VIP head.
- Wet Bar
- U-Line icemaker NuTone built in blender and food processor Single sink and ample counter space Teak cabinets
- Large area with ample counter space, the galley will please any discriminating chef. Double stainless steel sink GE 3.8 cubic foot refrigerator and freezer GE Turn Table microwave Princess oven and 3 burner electric stove top 10 Gallon hot water heater Teak cabinets
- Onan 8 Kw generator Dockside 30 Amp 30 and 50 Amp power cords 12 volt and 110 volt systems 8-D batteries in built in battery box along port engine room with battery switches CO2 detectors Xantrex Inverter/Charger with lower helm control Marine Air ac/reverse heat units (2) Built-in electric heaters with individual controls Jensen AM/FM/Cassette player with remote speakers Manual Heads
- Twin 175hp HINO engines with low 1600 hours Full helm instrumentation Cockpit entry into large engine room Hynautic hydraulic steering Bennett trim tabs with upper and lower helm controls
- Electric windlass with ample chain and line rode Windlass foot controls on bow and push controls at each helm station Multiple fenders, dock lines, and additional equipment Flybridge bimini and full enclosure Custom built seating on flybridge with storage built in Remote controlled spotlight Large swim platform with ladder Cockpit padded coaming Salt water wash down Bow pulpit
- Lower Helm Electronics
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass Piranha 2 fish and depth finder Horizon Intrepid VHF radio Weems and Path clock
- Upper Helm Electronics
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass Humminbird depth gauge VHF radio with remote microphone Raytheon L-470 fish finder Magellan NAV 6500 GPS Map
- Broker's Remarks
- A nice example of a Bayliner 3818 that has been well cared for. The owner’s change of plans dictates the sale of JESSIE JAMIE.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or to arrange a viewing appointment, please contact: John Peterson, central listing agent at (800) 797-5759 For quickest email response please use the following address: John Peterson: firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to be updated on price reductions on this boat or new listings that are similar to this boat, please click here. Your email address is secure and will never be shared. We utilize the easy, safe one-click unsubscribe if you decide to discontinue our emails. Get Email Updates