- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre (310-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WELL CARED FOR AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1991 SEA RAY 310 EXPRESS CRUISER IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 310-hp Gas Inboard Engines with 710 hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Raytheon Radar, Garmin GPS, Interlux Epoxy Bottom w/Interlux Micron CSC Bottom Paint, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Please note new cockpit interior in 2012! Note 2013 survey...this one is solid!!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Introduced as the 310 Express Cruiser in 1990 to 1991, the Sea Ray 330 Express was a good selling boat in the early 1990s thanks to her crisp styling and a very roomy interior. Like most Sea Rays of her era, she was built on a solid fiberglass hull with an integrated swim platform and a generous 11-foot, 5-inch beam. (Note that inboard models incorporated prop pockets and side dumping exhausts.) While she eschews the mid-cabin floor-plan popular in most express boats, the wide open salon of the 310/330 EC is unusually spacious for a boat this size. The salon is dominated by a huge wraparound sofa (which converts into a sleeper by night), and a privacy curtain separates the stateroom from the main cabin. Because the interior is so large, the cockpit of the 310/330 is on the small side. The companion and double helm seats hold three adults, while an aft-facing bench seat has room for two more. A foldaway transom seat and radar arch were popular options.
- Displacement: 10,000
- Total Power: 310 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 33
- Fuel: 200 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 28
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Locker Settee w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressurized Water System Hot Water Heater (NEW 2011) Refrigerator w/Freezer Microwave Oven Electric Cooktop
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Raytheon Radar GPS w/Chartplotter Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches (1) 30-AMP Shorepower Plug w/Cord Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In Cockpit / Cabin Courtesy Lighting
- Bow Pulpit Radar Arch Transom Door Cockpit Wet Bar Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpet (3) Deck Hatches w/Screens Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Windshield Vent
- Trim Tabs Interlux Inter-Protect Epoxy Bottom w/Interlux Micron CSC Bottom Paint Halon Fire System NEWER Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top Enclosure) (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Dockside City Water Connection FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.