- Jeanneau 35 SO
- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
This boat is set up for sailing the islands and weekend fun. The 35 SO Jeanneau is a great club racer as well as a comfortable safe and solid cruiser. If your are looking for a boat that will out sail the others in comfort, then this is the right boat for you. The bottom paint was just done Nov 2009.
- Total Power: 29 Cruising Speed: 7 Max Speed: 7.5
- Fuel: 34 Fresh Water: 82 Holding: 20
- Intentioned One is a two cabin single head sailing sloop, with in-mast furling and roller furling jib. The cockpit is large and easy to work in. The interior of the boat has a warm teak interior and the layout is great. The "L" shaped galley is to starboard with a double stainless steel sink. She has a large refrigerator, a two burner propane stove w/ oven and lots of Storage. The Main Saloon, simply put is great. The table to starboard seats four comfortably. There is a large settee to port that double as a sea berth. Aft of the settee is a sliding navigation tabel enabling you to sit looking forward or aft. the nav seat has lots of strorage under it and aft of the nav station is another very large hanging locker. The cabin sole throughout is teak and holly that provides a rich look and feel. You will love this boat! The aft cabin has a large hanging locker and a huge berth with lots of ports and lighting for great ventilation. The forward cabin has another large hanging locker and a "V" berth that is low and easy to get into, and oh yeah, it's big too. There are also two sizable cabinets and shelves. Aft of the head on the port side is a huge inside storage locker that is lighted and ventilated. It has storage bins and because it is inside it doesn't get wet. This thing is so big someone could actually sleep in there very comfortably if necessary. The head/ shower and sink are separated by a tinted glass partition and door that makes for a very classy look. The sink has Corean counter top and a polished stainless sleet bowl. There is strage behind both the sink and the head.
- Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel. She is an Ocean "A" Category Offshore Boat. Autopilot ST60 Knot-meter ST60 Wind Speed Point VHF Radio GPS Stereo/Cassette Cockpit Speakers
- Hull, Deck and Rigging
- The Jeanneau 35 Model was one of the first boats to have an injected molded deck, which mean the fit and finish is better both inside and out. The weight up high is reduced and the likely hood a voids in the deck are virtually non existent. Jeanneau created and refined this method and hold it's secret very tightly. Intentioned One has an offshore cockpit Dodger with hand rails at the sides providing a secure place to hang on. She also has a electric anchor windlass and HUGE anchor locker. Anchor with 50 Chain 300' rode Bimini Top Dodger Windlass Cockpit Cushions Magma Propane BBQ Rigged for Asymmetrical Spinnaker Asymmetrical Spinnaker Inflatable with oars and outboard motor
- Nice L galley with good counterspace. Refrigeration Propane Stove/Oven Sink Lots of storage
- Safety Gear
- Complete saftey gear on board , life jackets, flares, flashights, fog horn, emergency tiller
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- To view this boat, please call Rick Christensen at 805-432-8220 or RickC@cruisingyachts.net .