- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is the highest quality imported vessel available today and is supported here in the US by the most tenured and resourceful dealer network.
This is a highly pampered Sport Cruiser V50 ready to go. New canvas enclosure in 2010. Fresh water kept in the northern Chesapeake Bay.
Hauled, winterized and shrink wrapped every year. Engines and generator maintained according to manufacturers requirements. Boat was bottom painted in March of 2013 and is ready to go. All required service was performed prior to launch.
- Displacement: 35,840lbs
- Total Power: 715 Cruising Speed: 29k Max Speed: 35k
- This V-50 Viking Sport Cruiser has been meticulously maintained by a spare no expense owner. New canvas was added a short time ago. Engines are serviced annually by a certified Volvo dealer. A 30 knot cruise with the larger engine package. A must see - this V50 is a 10!
- Elegant cherrywood interior Two staterooms - both double cabins En suite heads with stall showers for both staterooms Privacy doors that separate staterooms from cabin Adjustable U-shaped sofa/dinette in salon can be converted to a double berth Flat screen television Bose Home Theater system
- Master Stateroom
- Luxury edition pillow and sham package Deck hatch w/screen and blind Dressing table w/mirror Large double bed w/storage Overhead and reading lights Entertainment center includes AM/FM/CD stereo and TV/VCR Storage lockers En suite head Opening port lights Telephone outlet Master head includes: Enclosed shower Lighting and mirror Opening port light Storage cabinet VacuFlush head Duplex GFI
- Guest Stateroom
- Luxury edition pillow and sham package Full-sized single (twin) berths Overhead and reading lights Opening port lights 9" TV/VCR combo En suite head 110v receptacles Hanging locker with shelves Guest head includes: Enclosed shower Opening port light Storage lockers VacuFlush head Vanity locker with mirrors Duplex GFI
- Opposite the salon, to port Folding top conceals Avonite countertop, microwave-convection oven, two burner electric stove, stainless steel sink Refrigerator/freezer Waste disposal system Plenty of storage room in cabinets and drawers Two opening port lights
- Electronics & Navigation
- Drop-down double helm seat Anchor windlass remote control Furuno radar GPS/chart plotter Auto pilot Bilge pump controls at helm station Ritchie compass Bow thrusters
- Deck & Hull
- Teak cockpit sole Refrigerator and wet bar in cockpit Electric grill Transom shower Fender stowage Three-person sunpad Electro-hydraulically operated cover for tender garage below sunpad Courtesy lighting and stainless steel handrails offer additional security
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Machinery space behind the engine room houses the generator, batteries and steering gear Well-arranged engine room Easy access to motors
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact John McDevitt Cell: 610-220-5619 email: JMcDevitt@bluewateryachtsales.com