- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a clean, lightly fished boat that has had good care.
- NEW 11/13 - awl grip on cockpit deck, flybridge deck, side decks/walkways, bow deck. Basically all non-skid surfaces.
- NEW 11/13 - removed old caulk & professionally caulked all fixed windows
- NEW 11/13 - refinished wood on fighting chair
- NEW 11/13 - refinished wood on helm chairs
Seller will take a flats or in-shore fishing boat with 4-stroke motor in trade.
- This 3 stateroom vessel has been nicely maintained. There are 2 heads with stall showers. Seller's proper maintenance can be seen with a showing of this fine vessel. NEW 11/13 - awl grip on cockpit deck, flybridge deck, side decks/hallways, below deck. Basically all non-skid surfaces NEW 11/13 - removed old caulk & professionally caulked all fixed windows NEW 11/13 - refinished wood on fighting chair NEW 11/13 - refinished wood on helm chairs Large engine room with good outboard access to the motors Huge in-deck fish box Relatively wide side decks Direct cockpit engine room access Superb bridge layout
- Total Power: 820hp MANs D2840LXE Cruising Speed: 28k Max Speed: 32k
- Electronics & Navigation
- NEW Furuno 3D Navnet Furuno 78mi radar Furuno depth sounder/fish finder Northstar GPS Robertson auto pilot Glendinning engine synchronizers Satellite TV Satellite radio Electric windlass
- Deck & Hull
- Bait freezer Fish box icemaker Bait sink Fresh & salt water washdown Bluewater fighting chair (2) wood helm chairs Spare wheels
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information, contact Peter Morse in our Wrightsville Beach, NC office at 910-256-6643; via cell phone at 910-262-3218; or via email at email@example.com .