- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
MOTIVATED SELLER. BRING OFFERS.
Desperado was built by the famous Buddy Davis. Desperado has been maintained to the highest standards and with only 1000 original hours and 2010 updating of hull paint is in as new condition. New in 2012: granite countertops in galley, 2 new galley stools by Release Marine and Release fighting chair w/offset base in cockpit.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Three staterooms and 2 heads. Whisper Wall coverings and headliners all through the vessel to absorb sound. Custom Tepur-pedic mattresses. Concealed washer/dryer in companionway. The vessel features bright AC Xenon lighting, Head Hunter toilets, and Total Climate Control throughout the vessel for your comfort.
- The salon is large and airy and is designed for relaxing and entertaining. It features 2 comfortable custom ultra-leather settees wtih built-in sealed storage and view of the full galley and dinette located foward. 37" Sharp flat screen TV w/DirectTV and Bose Lifestyle 48 DVD home theater system. TV has A/V system and satellite hookup Pioneer 2-line portable phones connected to cellular & satellite phone systems Large tinted windows w/Hunter Douglas silhouette blinds and teak valances Facing cream colored ultra-leather settees w/custom made antique hatchcover cocktail table
- Located forward, port side with breakfast bar dividing it from the salon. Dinette is located opposit of galley. Upper & lower cherry cabinets w/pull-out drawers New granite countertops - 2012 2 New galley stools by Release Marine - 2012 Double-wide stainless steel sink w/disposal Ice cube maker 4-burner flush mounted cooktop Built-in microwave/convection oven (3) SubZero under-counter refrigerator/freezers
- Master Stateroom
- Island berth w/under-berth storage Teak bed rail & headboard w/buri inlay (2) night stands Reading lights Two door cedar-lined hanging lockers w/matching buri inlays 26" Sharp Aquos flat screen TV w/CD/DVD stereo with surround sound Ensuite head Pioneer 2-line portable phones connected to cellular & satellite phone systems
- Master Head
- Corian sink & Silestone counter top Large shower stall Head Hunter toilet Amtico floor
- Guest Stateroom - Forward
- Upper & lower double-wide berths Drawer storage and (2) hanging lockers Stereo CD/DVD Flat screen TV Reading lights Access to tackle room
- Guest Stateroom - Starboard
- Upper & lower bunks Hanging locker & drawer storage Night stand Reading light Private access to guest head
- Guest Head
- Companionway access & private access from starboard guest stateroom Head Hunter toilet Corian sink & counter top Shower stall w/glass door Amtico floor
- Custom hardtop w/EZ2CY 3-sided enclosure Stidd helm seats w/covers Cushioned seating forward of the helm port & starboard Custom helm and seat covers Stereo CD/radio Custom teak navigation pod w/Edson wheel Overhead Mia Epoch electric reel w/remote Rupp triple spreader outriggers w/auto hold in arms Rupp center rigger Quartz spreader light Rail mounted rod holders Electronics box Custom teak helm deck
- New Release fighting chair w/offset base - 2012 Teak cockpit sole Teak mezzanine deck Teak toe rails w/custom rub rails Rolled teak covering boards w/stainless steel rupp rod holders Murray Brothers custom rocket launcher Bench seats w/built-in storage Cockpit CAT control station Transom live well Mezzanine live well Eskimo ice maker Cruisair cockpit freezer Fresh & raw water washdown Transom door
- (2) Northstar 6000i Color Displays w/DGPS, chart plotter, radar and 491 depth sounder Furuno RD30 depth gauge Simrad Robertson 26 autopilot Simrad GPS/chart plotter/color sounder - New 2011 4" Ritchie power-damp compass (2) ICOM M602 VHF radios Removable, protective clear panels (2) CAT electronic display control panels HM 127B Ram Mic - salon & bridge Telular cell phone w/digital cellular amplifier SeaTel SAT phone Bridge/salon intercom
- Electrical System
- ZF 206A 1.76.1 ratio transmissions Hydraulic steering Northern Lights 20kw generator w/soundshield - 465 hours 100 amp electrical system (2) 50 amp shore power (2) Vanmare 80 amp 24V & 12V converters 8D Deka batteries Sentry 50 amp battery charger 50 amp shore power w/50' hubble cords (3) KVH 4 SAT TV receivers (2) Pioneer DVH P500MP XM/FM CD players w/DVD Charles Marine 240V surge suppressor
- Engine Room
- The engine room is set up so all the equipment is visually accessible to facilitate routine maintenance and inspection. There is plenty of lighting throughout. T/Caterpillar C-32 diesel engines w/chrome package. Extended CAT 7-year warranty purchased January, 2011. (2) CAT electronic control panels ZF 5-blade propellers 3 1/2" SS shafts w/dripless seals Custom exhaust system w/linear mufflers Dual racor filters Delta-T air intake system Oberdorfer oil change system Bennett trim tabs
- Mechanical Equipment
- 36,000 BTU Reverse Cycle AC unit 10,000 BTU Reverse Cycle AC unit (2) 7,000 BTU Reverse Cycle AC units Cruisair P3000 BX AC compressors SMXIR digital controls Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper 600 GPD water maker Cruisair KRA025 cockpit freezer Technicold TE 250 Eskimo icemaker GE space saver washer/dryer Head Hunter Mach 5 Royal Flush fresh water pump w/24V Head Hunter backup water pump Head Hunter holding tank w/Head Hunter Mako 1 diaphram pump (4) auto/manual bilge pumps Hynautic power assist steering
- Tackle Room
- Storage cabinets (8) rod & reel holders Custom work bench Amitco floor Access from forward guest stateroom
- Salesman's Remarks
- "Desperado" is a custom designed, well thought out vessel from top to bottom. The owner can fish, cruise, and dive with confidence knowing that all services are up-to-date.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/inventory/Peter-Morse/ Please contact the central listing broker, Peter Morse, on his cell: 910-262-321 or at firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/inventory/Peter-Morse/