- 72 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
The 720 Fly Bridge reflects contemporary European design influence envisioned by Valentina Zannier, partner and lead designer with Nuvolari-Lenard Naval Architects of Venice, Italy. Ms. Zannier has directed the interior layout, design, and fine detailing of several recently built mega yachts developed by the Nuvolari-Lenard firm. Her yacht design expertise is evident throughout this new Marquis.
Open grained, select oak hardwood is used to create bulkheads and cabinets. The salon sole is Brazilian cherry and serves as a beautiful backdrop for the handmade Italian leather furnishings from Calia Italia. Illumination throughout the yacht is provided by a combination of fixtures designed and constructed by Cantalupi of Viareggio, Italy. Oak cabinetry is carried forward throughout the yacht's spacious galley, richly surrounded by intricately flecked and veined granite flooring and countertops. A dining table for six is adjacent to the galley. Below decks the opulence of the Zannier design continues throughout the yacht's private staterooms.
The Master Stateroom is the owner's private domain. Oak cabinets, drawers and hanging lockers are not only expertly crafted and beautifully finished but also designed to be highly functional for live aboard convenience. Deep pile Ralph Lauren carpet is used throughout the lower deck creating a luxuriously inviting atmosphere. The Master Bath with marble floor and counter tops is a showcase for yacht finish quality. The spacious stall shower is surrounded by an artistic pattern of Emperador marble tiles from Spain. Additional fine details include hand sewn leather appointments on the king sized bed pedestal and stainless steel accents on the cabinet surrounds.
- Main Engines
- Twin CAT C32 @ 1470 HP each
- 42” LCD TV Premium stereo package with surround sound
- Subzero drawer refrigerator Subzero drawer freezer plus icemaker Dishwasher
- Master Stateroom
- 32” TV/DVD Stereo with Apple IPod Dock Double Dresser Head w/Marble vanity Tile shower
- VIP Stateroom
- 19” TV/DVD Stereo with Apple IPod Dock Head w/Marble vanity
- Guest Stateroom
- Queen berth 15” TV/DVD and stereo Shared head w/Marble vanity
- Twin Guest Stateroom
- Twin berths 15" TV/DVD and stereo Shared Head w/Marble vanity
- Additional Interior Features
- Valentina Designer Contemporary Interior Cherry wood interior with walnut stain, satin finish Giallo granite countertop Central Vacuum Washer and dryer in twin guest stateroom Crew Quarters w/ mess and TV, micro and refrigerator
- Low profile bridge hardtop with skylights Bridge stereo Teak Decking including bridge Ice Maker for Bridge Wet Bar Double Grill for Bridge Wet Bar Refrigerator for Bridge Wet Bar Designer teak bridge table
- Deck & Exterior
- Foredeck seating with teak dinette and lighting Underwater lighting Hydraulic swim platform Hardtop painted in Carbon Grigio
- Bridge and lower helm navigation stations Raymarine electronics package including radar and autopilot
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 32kw Kohler generator 23kw aux generator Bow and Stern thrusters Cockpit control station Dual glendinning cablemaster system
- Water & Waste
- Overboard discharge system Fresh water washdown only Tank level monitors
- Fuel: 1300 gal. Holding: 153 gal. Water System: 240 gal.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This boat is part of our Ft. Lauderdale inventory at Pier 66. Please contact Steve Martin to schedule a showing. Office: (954) 607-1377 Mobile: (954) 849-3811 Steve@yachtblue.net Headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale, Yachtblue is the new Marquis Yachts dealer for the east coast of Florida.