The Marquis 500 Sport Coupe is designed by Nuvolari Lenard and built in Wisconsin by Marquis, America’s foremost builder of premium quality yachts.
People who love being on the water will place high value on having the cockpit, salon, helm station and galley on the same level. With a push of a button you can move the transom lounge aft which expands the size of the cockpit. The Zebrano cabinetry, Brazilian cherry floors and designer fixtures set this yacht apart from typical express style boats.
Propulsion is provided by three Volvo Diesel engines equipped with innovative IPS drives. Performance is exhilarating. When equipped with Volvo IPS Series 600′s the 500 Sport Coupe can achieve a top speed of 42 mph. The IPS joystick makes docking and maneuvering this 50′ yacht in tight quarters a snap.
The 500 Sport Coupe is certified to CE-Class A specifications. That means it meets the European Union's highest standards and is built to be used with confidence on any body of water throughout the world.
NEW CONSTRUCTION - PLEASE CALL FOR DELIVERY AVAILABILITES!
- Triple (3) Volvo IPS 600
- Interior Décor
- Zebrano Wood Interior (White Wash Finish) Satin Wood Finish Actuated Hi-Lo coffee to dining table in salon Taupe/Grey and Brown Premium Fabrics w/Decorator Pillows
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- 32” Salon TV Premium Stereo Package with Surround Sound in salon 19” Master Stateroom TV and DVD Master Stateroom Stereo with Apple IPod Dock 15” VIP Stateroom TV and DVD 15” Third stateroom TV and DVD
- Raymarine E120W electronics package w/GPS Depth sounder
- Hull & Deck
- Powered sun roof w/manual shade Cockpit icemaker, refrigerator and grill Foredeck sunpad cushions Teak decking Hydraulic swim platform Underwater lighting Opening windows Stern capstan winch Fresh water washdown only Aston Brown metallic paint
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 23kw Kohler generator Dual Glendinning cablemaster system Tropical A/C system (54,000 BTU’s) Overboard discharge system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact yachtBlue for details and pricing. Office: (954) 376-4795 www.marquis.yachtblue.net Headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale, Yachtblue is the new Marquis Yachts dealer for the east coast of Florida.