- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: West Palm Beach FL) The Viking 58 Convertible is a world-class tournament machine with aggressive styling, remarkable accommodations, and exceptional performance. This is a three stateroom fisherman with flybridge, huge cockpit, and twin 1200 horsepower MAN diesel engines.
The flybridge features hard top with three-sided enclosure, Rupp outriggers, rocket launchers, and spreader lights. The centerline helm station has twin Murray Brothers helm chairs and custom console with built-in electronics boxes. There's a full complement of electronics including: Northstar Integrated Network display with GPS and chart plotter, Furuno 64-mile radar, Northstar 951 and 952 back up GPS, Furuno digital depth sounder, Simrad auto pilot, and Standard Horizon VHF radio. There's guest seating with a great view.
The spacious cockpit gives you more than enough workspace, and includes Murray Brothers fighting chair, prep station with sink, engine room access, live well, tackle locker, fish boxes, rod holders, transom door, fresh and saltwater wash down, and a cockpit freezer with ice chipper for all your catch. The foredeck includes stainless steel bow rail, 1000 lb. dinghy davit, cradle, and bow pulpit with anchor and windlass.
The interior is large, open, and comfortable. The carpeted salon has an L-shaped settee and barrel chair. Forward we the full galley port side with teak & holly sole, Sub-zero under-counter refrigerator and freezer, four-burner electric cooktop, upper and lower cabinets with lots of storage, and a spacious Corian counter top with sink. Starboard is a roomy wraparound dinette with matching Corian table and overhead built-in TV. There's lots of room to relax after a day of fishing and discuss the ones that got away while enjoying a cold beverage.
For overnight and extended fishing trips there are three staterooms. The master stateroom is port side with island king berth, under-berth storage, night stands, credenza, dressing table, large hanging locker, TV, accent lighting, and ensuite head compartment. The forward VIP stateroom also has island queen berth, under-berth storage, two hanging locker, TV, accent lighting, and ensuite head compartment. The guest stateroom has upper & lower bunks, under berth storage, hanging locker, and accent lighting. The guest/day head is accessed from the companionway which is also home to the laundry with Whirlpool washer & dryer. Lots of room and first class accommodations makes the fishing all the more enjoyable.
Performance is provided by twin MAN diesel engines generating 1200 horsepower each with a cruising speed of 26 knots and a top speed around 32 knots. With only 350 hours since rebuild the engines are ready to provide years of quality service. The Lovelee has two Onan 16-kW generators, reverse cycle HAC, automatic engine room fire suppression, water maker, central vacuum, and even features a clothes wash and dryer. She is a great-looking, well equipped sport fisherman with tons of room. If you are serious about fishing and want to do it in style, call now for more information or to schedule a showing of this exceptional Viking 58 Convertible.
- Displacement: 81500
- Total Power: 1200
- Fuel: 1800 Fresh Water: 250 Holding: 85
- High gloss varnish interior finish, large windows, Hunter Douglas blinds, beige wall-to-wall carpet with snap-in runners. Open Salon with L-shaped Leather Settee - Port Side Barrel Chair and Entertainment Center - Starboard Full Galley Forward - Port Side Wraparound Leather Dinette with Corian Table Top - Starboard
- Upper & Lower Cabinets Corian Counter Tops Teak & Holly Sole Four-Burner Cook Top Sub Zero Under-Counter Refrigerator and Freezer Raitan ice Maker
- Master Stateroom Port Side with Island King Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Dressing Table, Entertainment Center, Cedar-Lined Hanging Locker, and En Suite Head Compartment with VacuFlush Head, Mirrored Vanity with Sink, and Shower Stall VIP Stateroom Forward with Island Queen Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Entertainment Center, Two Hanging Lockers, and En Suite Head Compartment with VacuFlush Head, Mirrored Vanity with Sink, and Shower Stall Guest Stateroom Starboard with Upper & Lower Twin Berths, Under-Berth Storage, and Hanging Locker Separate Guest/Day Head Compartment with VacuFlush Head, Mirrored Vanity with Sink, and Shower Stall Companionway Laundry with Whirlpool Washer & Dryer
- Bridge and Cockpit
- Flybridge with Hard Top Three-Sided Enclosure Overhead Electronics Box Built-in Electronics Console Custom Murray Brothers Helm Chairs Guest Seating Six Rocket Launchers Spreader Lights Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers Open Cockpit Murray Brothers Fighting Chair Prep Station with Sink Engine Room Access Tackle Center Chest Freezer Eskimo Ice Chipper Live Well Fish Boxes
- Northstar 6000i Integrated Network Display with GPS / Chart Plotter Furuno 64-mile Radar Furuno FCV 292 Digital Depth Finder Simrad AP26 Auto Pilot Ritchie Compass Standard Horizon GX55005 VHF Radio Northstar 951 and 952 Back-up GPS
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Anchor Roller Anchor and Windlass 1000# Dinghy Davit with Cradle RCL Spotlight with Remote Control Life Raft Transom Door Fresh Water Wash Down Raw Water Wash Down Boarding Steps
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 1200-hp MAN Diesel Engines 350 hours Since Rebuild Racor Fuel Filters Dripless Shafts Oil Exchange System Automatic Fire Suppression Two Onan 16-kW Generators 50-amp Shore Power Glendinning Cable Master Water Maker Reverse Cycle HAC Central Vacuum
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.