LEA is meant for gunkholeing in shallow waters with her centerboard configuration, making fast and safe offshore passages or racing to Bermuda or around the cans in your favorite Bay. She can do it all and has done it.
Two examples of the love for his vessel by the deceased owner is that within the last two years he spent $40,000 US improving the hull shape with a spade rudder and $50,000 US adding the new carbon fiber rig. Her last race was the Conquistador Cup, the largest regatta on the West Coast of Florida which she won in good style.
- 12 V. DC ship’s power, 120 VAC shore power Batteries – One group 31 and two Group 24’s Shore Power – Single 30 Amp Service
- Navigation and Electronics
- Compass – 5” Danforth Radio – Standard Horizon VHF Depthfinder – Standard Horizon, Furuno LP – 1000 Fish Finder Radar – Furuno Mdl. 1720 Knotmeter – Navman SPEED 3100 Autopilot – CPT APII-64K Wind/Direction/Speed – Furuno FI – 50 Wind
- Two aluminum Diesel estimated 30 gallon fuel tanks One fiberglass water tank fitted with 12 volt pressure system. One 12.5 gallon Holding tank for sewage. Two Rule 2000 gph automatic bilge pumps along with a shower sump pump.
- Deck Gear and Ground Gear
- 22lb Danforth with chain and Nylon rode 8lb Danforth with Nylon rode Stainless Steel bow and stern pulpits with stainless stanchions and double life lines. White Vinyl Dodger with stainless steel frame and isinglass windows and mainsail cover.
- Spars and Rigging
- New $50,000 carbon fiber main mast installed 2012. Winches – 2 Lewmar 48’s – two speed, self-tailing, two Lemar 43’s – self tailing, three Lewmar 40 – self tailing, one Lewmar #30 single speed – self tailing.
- One Kevlar – Carbon main a 155 genoa. One roller furling spare genoa with Hood Roller Furling system plus a store room of many other sails. Mainsail control – traveler with multiple block purchase, boom vang and Lazy Jack furling. Mast height – Waterline to truck – 56.8’ (Usually add 18” for masthead antennas.)
- Hinckley quality. Galley aft and to port with Force 10 four burner stove with oven. Frigibar 12 v refrigeration, deep twin stainless steel sinks, six gallon water heater. Head – aft of forward stateroom with shower and curtain. Layout – V berth double forward with insert, single sea berth to starboard and two to port in the main salon, one large quarter berth aft to starboard. Cabin sole – teak and holly. Cockpit – Aft pedestal helm with Destroyer wheel. Port and starboard seating.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.