- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Here is your opportunity to own a well-maintained 2000 Carver 406 Aft Cabin Motor Yacht for a fraction of its replacement value. Lolo's Folly has many custom factory options only found on newer models of Carver Voyagers, Making this 406 model stand out among her sisterships. She has low hours on her twin upgraded 370 HP Cummins Diesels and 9.0Kw Kohler GenSet, a recent flybridge enclosure and a full suite of updated Raymarine integrated electronics, including RL70 GPS Chartplotter, Radar, Fishfinder, and ST6001+ Autopilot. Recent upgrades include Sunbrella Bimini with Vinyl windows and 16,000BTU CruiseAir system in salon.
You won't find a more liveable Aft Cabin Motor Yacht in this class than Lolo's Folly. The enclosed aft deck is easily accessed from the wing doors on each side-deck, well-protected by the vinyl and screen enclosures, the view is magnificent, and your guests will appreciate the easy access to the built in wet bar with icemaker, and liquor cabinet forward. Forward and up a few stairs is the enclosed flybridge, with plenty of seating nearby the helm.
The spacious salon features varnished teak cabinetry, free-standing furniture, and entertainment center while the U-shaped dinette and galley, several steps down from the salon forward, with full-size refrigerator and Corian countertops are sure to satisfy even the most discriminating of gourmet chefs. All the way forward is the Guest SR and separate head with sink, vanity and electric toilet. All the way aft you'll find one of the largest Master Staterooms with multiple banks of hanging lockers and drawers that you'll find on a 40' yacht.The ensuite master head with separate shower stall, large vanity with sink and VacuFlush toilet has plenty of storage and all the comforts of home.
Lolo's Folly just completed her annual service stay in the shipyard in late August 2012 with fresh anti-fouling bottom paint, hull buffed and waxed, and engines serviced. Her hull will continue gleaming because a section of her hull is waxed each month after washing and detailing so she's always standing tall and ready to go cruising; pack your suitcase and just add food.
Broker's Comment: The Central Listing Agent personally inspected the bottom when it was hauled in August 2012 for bottom-painting and observed no signs of blisters on the hull and all running gear appeared to be in very good condition.
If you are seriously considering a 38 to 45 Motor Yacht as your next vessel, then you have to see Lolo's Folly. She is easily shown in the Sarasota area. Call us for more information or to schedule your exclusive personal showing of this fine vessel.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Enter Lolo's Folly from the Swim Platform up four stairs and through the aft deck door into the spacious enclosed 90 sq. ft. Aft Deck enclosed with large clear vinyl windows that unzip and roll-up, as well as free-standing chairs and table. Or, use a two-step boarding platform and step up to the mid-ship side-deck through boarding gates on either side. To Port and Starboard are Wing Doors leading to the Foredeck via large side decks with tall SS Stanchions and life lines. Forward and inboard of the Wing Doors are the Port & Starboard access steps to the CommandBridge with generous seating. The single Helm seat with armrests will keep the Captain comfortable and smiling all day a the helm, and the double companion bench seat plus another bench seat forward of the helm provides seating for your entire crew. Amidship on the Aft Deck forward is the entryway double door to gain entry to the Salon and the yacht's fully air-conditioned interior. Down 3 stairs enter the spacious Salon and interior living spaces. The carpeted Salon floor has five large removable sections that easily open providing excellent access to the engine room below. Bright and airy, the Salon has varnished Teak storage cabinets outboard and aft, a sofa/sleeper love-seat aft, an entertainment center with a TV and stereo system, as well as free-standing furniture. A Corian countertop separates the salon from the dinette and galley, and a functional Corian window sill adds to the accent decor above the varnished Teak walls and cabinetry; optional upgraded factory-installed features rarely found on Carvers, except on the later Voyager models. Forward and down 3 stairs is the Gourmet Galley to Starboard and the Large U-shaped Dinette to Port. Moving forward is the Day/Guest Head with Corian countertop vanity, and VacuFlush toilet to port and the Guest Stateroom with offset double berth forward. Teak cabinetry and Corian counters complete the upscale appearance of the private Guest Quarters providing plenty of storage space for unpacking suitcases and cruising awhile. Aft of the Salon and down 3 stairs enter the Master Suite with Island Queen Berth, Teak cabinetry, huge hanging lockers and plenty of drawers, countertops, and an En-suite head with Corian countertop vanity, VacuFlush toilet,and separate stall shower. You stay in total comfort throughout the vessel with the aid of the 2-Zone updated Air Conditioning/Reverse Heat CruiseAir System.
- Varnished custom upgraded Teak Wood Cabinetry w/Gloss Finish Throughout Solid Surface Corian Countertops Throughout Carpeted Sole Throughout
- Master Stateroom (Aft)
- Queen-sized Walk-Around Berth Varnished Teak Cabinetry, an optional Upgrade Headboard w/Built-in Storage Mirrors above Headboard w/Storage Behind 5" Inner-Spring Mattress Designer Bed Spread, Pillow Shams & Throw Pillows Upholstered Berth Base Carpeted Sole (2) Lamps Nightstands w/Storage Lockers Under Starboard Sides Dresser w/4 Drawers Solid Surface Counter Tops w/Bullnose Edge Padded Head Liner w/Lights Padded Bulkhead Panels Double Cedar-lined Hanging Locker w/Automatic Light Port & Aft Opening Portlights w/Mini Blinds Aft Portlight / Escape Hatch Built-in Quasar TV w/ VCR Player Stereo Speakers w/Volume Control Reverse Cycle AC w/Electronic Controller DC Lighting AC Duplex Outlets
- Master Head
- Vacu-flush Freshwater Head Solid Surface Counter Top w/ Bullnose Edge Large Stall Shower w/Door Sink w/Storage Cabinet Under Mirrored Storage Cabinets above Sink DC Lighting AC Duplex Outlets Towel Bar Exhaust Fan
- VIP Stateroom
- Double Berth (2) Large Drawers Under 5" Mattress Designer Bed Spread, Pillow Shams, & Throw Pillows Upholstered Berth Base Varnished Teak Cabinetry Carpeted Sole Individual Reading Lamps Hanging Locker w/Light P & S Bulkhead Mounted Storage Lockers Padded Head Liner Padded Bulkhead Panels Screened Overheard Hatch w/ Privacy Cover Sony TV Telephone Outlet DC Lighting AC Duplex Outlets
- Day Head (Port)
- Vacu-Flush Freshwater Head Solid Surface Counter Top w/Raised Bullnose Edge Sink w/Storage Cabinet Under Mirrored Storage Cabinets above Sink DC Lighting AC Duplex Outlets Towel Bar Air Conditioning Discharge Shower w/Curtain
- Companionway (Aft)
- Carpeted Sole Storage Locker Icom IC M59 VHF Radio Central Vacuum
- Double Entry Door Carpeted Sole Fixed Frameless Windows w/Tinted Glass Corian Window Sills Varnished Teak Cabinetry, an upgraded factory option Ultra-Leather Sofa w/Hide-a-Bed JVC TV Sony VCR Kenwood AM-FM-CD Stereo 16,000 BTU Reverse Cycle A.C. w/ Electronic Controller Padded Head Liner Padded Bulkhead Panels DC Lighting AC Duplex Outlets
- Solid Surface Counter Tops Upright Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer Sharp Carousel Microwave/Convection Oven 3 Burner Princess Stove W/Oven Large Sink w/Lids Wood Sole Varnished Teak Cabinetry Copious Under & Over Counter Storage includes 5 Drawers and 9 Cabinets DC Lighting AC Duplex Outlets Opening Portlight Above Sink Mini Blinds
- Main Electric Panel Ultra-Leather U-Shaped Dinette Seating w/Storage Under Table Carpeted Sole Opening Portlights Mini Blinds
- Bridge Deck
- Bimini Top (2007) Full Enclosure w/ U-zips (2007) Flow-Thru Ventialation Huge Forward Bench Seat w/Storage Under Steering Wheel Full Engine Instrumentation Adjustable Helm Seat with Padded Armrests Double Wide Companion Seat (Seats 2) Raymarine RL 70C 7" Color LCD Radar/Chart Display 4 KW Raydome Radar Antenna Raymarine ST6001 Auto Pilot Raymarine RN300 GPS Raymarine L470 Fish Finder Standard Horizon GX3000S Hailer/VHF Radio Jabsco Remote Spotlight Maxwell Remote Windlass Controller Bennett Trim Tab Indicator Ritchie Compass Jenson Stereo CD Controller Sirus ready Bridge Carpet
- Aft Deck
- Factory Hard Top Wing Doors Full Enclosure w/ Aft & Side Screens Wet Bar w/Sink Ice Maker Deck Carpet (2) Deck Chairs Small Table
- Maxwell Windlass w/ Deck Mounted Foot Controls Fresh & Salt Water Washdowns 45# Delta Plow Anchor, chain & nylon line Bow Rail w/Side Stanchions & Life Lines Hailer Horn
- Electrical System
- 9Kw Kohler Diesel GenSet: - 725 hours. Two 12VDC Battery Banks Automatic Battery Charger Battery Paralleling System (2) 50 AMP Shore Cords
- Engine and Mechanical
- Twin 370 HP Cummins 6 BTA5.9 Diesels - 785 hours DC lighting 11 Gallon Electric Water Heater 12 VDC Bilge & Sump Pumps Automatic Fire Control System Pressurized Freshwater System Automatic Oil Changing System Fuel Cross Over System
- Owner's personal effects and gear
- Transom & Swim Platform
- Molded Stairs to Aft-Deck Large Storage Locker Swim Platform (2) 50 AMP Shore Cords Shore Water Connections Fresh and Salt Water Washdowns Telephone/CATV Inlet Transom Shower Hand Held