- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
$5,000 Price Reduction!!! 1/10/2012
This 2008 Century 2900 truly shows pride of ownership, is beautifully maintained, and has all the fishing equipment and accommodations needed for fishing trips or family outings.
Only 89 hours on twin Yamaha 250 4-strokes that have transferable warranties to June 2012. Brand new in September 2011custom canvas, eisenglass, and additional cover that goes from the transom to the eisenglass. Always lift kept!
Outstanding Condition! Always High and Dry! Only 89 Hours! Immaculately maintained!
- Accommodations/ Overview
- This fully appointed vessel sleeps (4) comfortably in two sleeping areas. The Wraparound dinette with table easily converts to a large Forward Berth and the Mid-cabin convertible seating/sleeping area. The interior also features a starboard side galley, entertainment center, and enclosed head compartment with Vacu-flush head system. Neutral tan colors throughout salon. Maplewood finish on all cabinetry. Snap in carpet for helm and cockpit. Separate Jensen Stereo Controls for Salon, Helm, and Transom.
- Salon / Dinette
- Jensen CD/DVD Stereo with iPod connector. Jensen Flatscreen TV. A/C Digital Controls. Wraparound Convertible Dinette With Removable Table. Teak and holly sole. Cabin Overhead Lights. Dual Reading Lights for V-Berth. 4 Stereo Speakers. Subwoofer In Port Seat Storage. Storage under all salon seating. 110 V Outlet. Ample storage cabinets over top of V-berth. Clothes hanging area. (3) Bomar Tinted Hatches With Screens.
- Full to Starboard in salon. Waeco refrigerator with ice tray area. Contoure microwave. Euro Kera cooking plate. Corian countertop. Stainless steel sink. Hot and cold pressure water system with dockside. Water heater. Ample Storage Cabinets.
- Enclosed Head. Vacu-Flush Head System – Deck and Through Hull Pumpout. Stainless Steel Sink. Shower Head In Sink – Standup Showering. Corian Counter Top Vanity. Storage Compartments. 110V outlet. Mirrored storage above vanity. Mirror on back of door. Light. Portal. A/C vent.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Two (2) Raymarine C-120 screens (Color - Radar, GPS, Chart Plotter, Digital Depth ). Raymarine VHF. 704 Throttle Control. Yamaha Tach and Fuel Management System. Spotlight on hard top – ACR Remote (RCL-75). Jensen CD/DVD Stereo with iPod connector With Salon, Helm, and Transom Digital Controls.
- Kohler 7.3 generator with 24 hours. Twin 30 Amp Shore Power. (4) Batteries. Battery Parallel Swiches. Electrical System 12V/110V. Battery Charger.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Lenco Trim Tabs. Anchorlift Windlass – Helm Controlled. Fume Detector. Hard top. Remote Control Powered Center Windshield Vent. Screened and tinted Hatches and Portals. Coast Guard approved Safety Package. Navigation Lights. Horn. Spreader Lights. Fenders and Lines. Windshield Wipers. Stainless Steel Bow Rails. Stainless Steel Cleats. Stainless Steel Swim Ladder. Anchor Locker Compartment. Bow pulpit with stainless steel anchor roller and chute. Plow Anchor with chain and rode. (3) Opening Tinted Foredeck Hatches with screens. Helm: All New Canvas and Wrap Around Eisenglass in September 2011. Front and Side Panels With Zip Flaps. Deluxe Captain’s Flip-up Bolster Chair – Fully Adjustable. Air Conditioning (2) vents. 704 Throttle Control. Tilting Edson Steering Wheel With Power Knob. Yamaha Command Link Gauges. Compass. Two (2) Raymarine C-120 screens (Radar, GPS, Chart Plotting, Depth Finder). L-Lounge style seating, cup holders, and storage. 12V Plug. Cockpit: Hard top. All New Cockpit Cover Canvas added in September 2011. Removable Transom Bench Seat. Transom Shower. (2) Cushioned Bench Seats. Transom Door. Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer. Beverage Holders. Speakers and controls on rear platform. Backup Battery on Starboard side. Battery Bank (3) on Port side. 30 Gallon Aft Aerated and Lighted Baitwell with clear lid and compression latch in transom. 220 quart primary fish box with overboard drain. Port and Starboard fishboxes – 120 quarts each with pumpouts/macerators. Freshwater sink with cutting board. Fresh and raw water washdowns.
- Fishing Equipment
- Rod Storage. Port Tackle Center. Twin Taco Outriggers. 12 Rocket Launchers on Piping. 3 Rocket Launchers on Transom. 4 Rod Holders in Gunnels (2 port/2 starboard). (4) Seavision Underwater Lights. Removable Prep Station.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin Yamaha F250 4-Stroke engines Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning/Heat With digital controls. Engine Alarm. Lenco Trim Tabs With Digital Gauges. Fire Suppression System. Engine Flush. Holding Tank and Overboard. Hydraulic Steering. Bilge Pumps. Fire Extinguisher. Fume Detector.
- Personal Items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229