- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
REDUCED -- MAKE AN OFFER!
PRICED TO SELL ALL WRITTEN OFFERS WILL BE REVIEWED / SUBMITTED -- BE SURE TO VIEW THE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 5.7-litre 260-hp MerCruiser Gas Engines (V-drives) with only 250 original engine hours! Complete maintenance records available -- Professionally buffed and waxed annually. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Rare Interior Layout w/Privacy Door to Mid-Cabin, Air-Conditioning & Heat, Garmin Color GPS / Chartplotter, Windlass, and much more. An excellent platform for overnighting and or extended cruising. ***Motivated seller will review all reasonable offers.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
With her striking profile and comfortable interior, the Sea Ray 310 Sundancer was designed for upscale cruisers willing to pay top dollar for a quality mid-size express. This is a well-crafted boat, better finished than previous Sea Ray models and incorporating high-grade hardware, appliances, and furnishings. When the 310 Sundancer was introduced in 1998, she came with an unusual floorplan that required those using the forward kidney-shaped berth to climb over the circular dinette seat. Sea Ray dumped that plan in 1999, replacing it with a more conventional layout with an angled double berth forward and a conventional dinette with facing seats. In both configurations, a roomy mid-cabin offers true seclusion thanks to a real door instead of a curtain. The Sundancer's large cockpit has everything for relaxing and entertaining including a triple helm seat (with a flip-up seat for the driver), U-shpaed aft seating, and a refreshment center with wet bar and cooler. For engine access, the entire bridgedeck raises electrically at the push of a button.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Displacement: 12,000
- Total Power: 260 Cruising Speed: 25 Max Speed: 33
- Fuel: 200 Fresh Water: 35 Holding: 28
- Forward Berth Convertible Dinette (W/Filler Cushions) Head w/Vanity, Sink & Shower Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Door Air-Conditioning & Heat Snap-in Snap-out Carpet Runners
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Decorative Countertop Refrigerator Electric Cooktop Microwave
- Compass Raytheon 210 VHF Marine Radio Raytheon Tridata Depth Sounder Raytheon 398 GPS Garmin Color GPS w/7" Display AM/FM Stereo System w/6 Disc CD Changer
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch 12v Cockpit & Cabin Courtesy Lighting 30-AMP Shorepower Battery Charger
- Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Transom Shower Transom Door Power Windshield Vent Windlass Radar Arch (3) Deck Hatches w/Screens
- V-Drive Inboards Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Profesionally Polished & Waxed Every Spring New Water Pumps in 2006 Aft Cockpit Table w/Sun Pad Filler Cushion Dockside Water Hookup Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpet
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.