- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Freshwater use only this vessel features a Single 7.4-litre 340hp MerCruiser Gas Engine with Bravo III Sterndrive. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Carry-on Air-Conditioning Unit, Sony AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Player, VHF Marine Radio, (2) Batteries w/Switch, Full Canvas Enclosure w/Camper Top, and much more.
***Note: Cockpit interior is in marginal condition and will either require repair and or replacement -- Boat has been priced accordingly. Please call or email our sales office for further details.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
A good-selling boat, the 270 Sundancer (note that there were two earlier versions of the 270 Sundancer) is built on the same solid fiberglass hull used for her immediate predecessor, but with a revised deck profile and an updated cockpit layout. With a relatively narrow (for a 27-footer) 8-foot, 6-inch beam, this is a trailerable boat, but only with a 3/4-ton truck. The companionway is on the centerline in this model, and the old bi-fold companionway door of the previous model was replaced with a sliding acrylic door which is easier to operate. Below, the Sundancer's mid-cabin floorplan features a convertible dinette/V-berth forward, a complete galley with generous counter space, and a standup head with sink and shower. The mid-stateroom includes a double bunk, sliding windows, and a privacy curtain. On deck, a double helm seat with an aft-facing seat, refreshment center, and foldaway rear seat were standard. A single 300-hp 7.4-litre Mercruiser Sterndrive will cruise the Sundancer in the low 20s and reach a top speed of about 35 knots.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 6,400
- Total Power: 340 Cruising Speed: 23 Max Speed: 35
- Fuel: 100 Fresh Water: 24 Holding: 18
- Forward Berth w/Table Insert Aft / Mid-Cabin Head w/Vanity & Shower Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage
- Sink Pressurized Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator / Freezer Electric Cooktop
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Sony AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Player
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger 30-AMP Shorepower 12v Plug-in
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Transom Door
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire Surpression System Engine Alarm Bimini Top Canvas w/Camper Top ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER USE ONLY
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Jon Gniatczyk directly at (586) 709-1784 for additional information or to schedule a showing.