- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This beautiful fresh water 52' Viking Sport cruiser has the more desirable three cabin layout to accommodate 6 guests. Loaded with full options for offshore extended cruising including a water maker. Her twin 660 hp Caterpillars had all updates completed at 600 hrs. She is ready to enjoy and is a must see for the buyer that appreciates a well maintained yacht. NEW WOOD CABIN FLOORING INSTALLED FOR AN UPDATED LOOK.
PRICE REDUCED $70,000 FOR A QUICK SALE - OWNERS WANT HER SOLD BEFORE WINTER.
- Loaded with full options for offshore extended cruising including a water maker. Her twin 660 hp Caterpillars had all updates completed at 500 hours. She is ready to enjoy and a must see for the buyer that appreciates a well-maintained yacht. Bow thruster with dual station controls Fuel filters Contaminated fuel warning system Dripless shaft logs Power assisted hydraulic steering Integrated flybridge staircase Fly bridge refrigerated cool box Fly bridge carpeting Custom radar arch to accomodate two radar antennas and rear facing 110V spreader light Remote electric spot light Teak aft deck and fly bridge stairs Windlass Hot & cold cockpit shower Lower helm electric side window (3) windshield wipers/washers
- This beautiful fresh water-kept Viking has the more desirable three stateroom layout. Great layout for long trips to the islands. Master Large double bed with drawers below Vanity with mirror and storage Hanging and storage lockers Toshiba 15' LCD TV AM/FM/CD stereo Stateroom 2 2 x twin beds with drawers below Hanging and storage lockers Stateroom 3 2 x twin beds with drawers below Hanging and storage lockers
- Refrigerator/freezer (4) burner electric stove Microwave/convection oven Teak & holly sole
- Loaded with options on upper and lower electronics. North Star GPS Furano Radar/chart plotter Auto pilot DSS Sat TV 15KW Onan generator Oil change system 600GPD water maker Hydraulic crane for tender
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Central Agent: Peter Quintal 954-817-5662 firstname.lastname@example.org