UP TO $6000 REBATE FOR SHIPPING THIS BOAT TO YOUR LOCATION AND / OR KEEL MODIFICATION !!!
One of very few Pearson 37 sloops available. Great sailing characteristics.This is a comfortable boat below and underway.
This boat is in excellent condition with a rebuilt Universal / Kubota 43HP diesel with low hours.
The owner shipped the boat to Florida from New England and it has had limited use due to the deep draft and shallow coastal bays of western Florida and the Gulf.
Purchase this boat and we will ship her to waters where this draft will not be an issue.
Check out the detailed listing for more information.
- The main salon is spacious and bright and looks great! There are settees with sea berths to port and starboard; the upholstery is in excellent condition. Forward of the port settee is a storage unit and the folding table is mounted on the forward bulkhead to starboard. The woodwork is in excellent condition, nicely varnished. The galley is aft to port, opposite the nav station. A quarter berth is aft of the nav station. The head is forward to starbord and is spacious fot a 37' boat! The forward cabin has a V berth with a hanging locker to port and a storage unit to starboard. The overall appearance is of a boat that has been well maintained and not neding interior upgrade or replacement.
- The galley is aft to port and includes: Sink Hot / cold pressure water Ice box Two burner propane stove Storage
- The head is forward to starboard and includes: Sink w/hot & cold pressure warer Handheld shower unit Manual flush marine head Holding tank Vanity and mirror Opening port
- NAV STATION
- The nav station is aft to starboard and includes: Table with storage tray Electrical panel Seat on forward edge of aft berth Horizon Standard VHF Raytheon RayR20 AM/FM stereo
- Datamarine Speed & Depth Raytheon ST40 Wind Raytheon ST 4000 Autopilot Garmin 76CX GPS 5" Ritchie Compass
- SAILS & RIGG
- The rig is a keel stepped mast with wire shrouds and standard boom with vang. A Schaeffer jib furling system and an Anson furling mainsail add to the convenience of sailing. Sails include a furling main, jib and cruising spinnaker. Winches include Lewmar 48ST primaries, Lewmar 18 and Lewmar 30's. A radar blipper is mounter on the mast.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- MISSION ACCOMPLISHED JOE ! Thank you for all your help and advice. I enjoyed working with a real professional! I will definitely spread the word around the club about yourself and Edwards Yacht Sales. Also, if anyone asks if they should market their boat themselves, my answer will be a resounding ‘NO’. And if someone asks if the broker’s fees are worth it, I’ll give them a resounding ‘YES’. Thanks again Steve S. CONTACT: JOE WEBER CELL: 941-224-9661 OFFICE: 941-756-7987 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org XX