- 49 (ft.) 1 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is an excellent example of a beautifully maintained Jeanneau 49 Deck Salon. Her flag blue LP hull and white deck have been buffed and waxed 3x's per year since new. Her wood work has been maintained to the same standard and looks brand new with a professional maintenance staff attending to her every detail. She has had many custom upgrades which add to her sailing enjoyment and comfort when aboard. Her owners have spared no expense in making her the perfect yacht for the discerning sailor.
- Interior Description
- This boat is configured in the popular 3 cabin layout with master forward and twin cabins aft to maximize use. There is rich teak woodwork throughout with Ultra-leather fabric on the seat cushions. Her main salon is open with a great amount of natural light due to the large cat-eye windows and many large opening ports. The U-shaped dinette to starboard features seating for 6 with the use of the additional cabin chairs. There is plenty of storage under the seating and extra storage cabinets outboard. The deluxe dinette table features additional drawer storage underneath. Across you will find a large settee with storage underneath. There are storage cabinets both outboard and forward as well as a large flat screen TV mounted in the corner of the salon for easy viewing from any direction. The navigation station is forward facing with Chartplotter, VHF, and all controls to monitor the electrical system within easy reach. The L-shaped galley is nicely laid out with plenty if counter space for preparing meals, good access to refrigeration and cooking surfaces, as well as plenty of storage above and below the Corian counters with additional pantry storage below the flooring. Under the center salon floor is a large locker perfect for the storage of bulk items. The master cabin forward features a center-line queen berth for the comfort of her owners. There is a nice vanity with seat and plenty of storage throughout. The en-suite head has a Jabsco Quiet flush electric head, vanity with stainless steel basin, and separate shower stall. Each of the aft cabins feature double berths, hanging lockers, and plenty of storage. The twin aft cabins feature double berths and hanging locker space. The center-line dividing wall is removable to convert the area into one large cabin for additional comfort. The aft head features a Jabsco Quiet flush electric head and vanity with basin sink and handheld faucet shower combination.
- Hull and Deck
- The Jeanneau 49DS is a modern hull shape created by Phillipe Briand. It features a plumb bow with a long waterline and beam carried well aft. Her under-body is sleek with a fine entry, deep draft fin keel, and large spade rudder. The Hull of the Jeanneau 49 is built utilizing traditional construction methods with horizontal and longitudinal stringers glassed directly to the hull. The hull is constructed of GRP with Kevlar reinforcement. Additional strength is garnered through the distribution of load across the hull surface with floors laminated integrally to the hull. The deck is a sandwich construction over a balsa core with hardwood insert backing for all deck hardware. Both hull and deck are secured together utilizing a polyurethane filler and reinforced with aluminum foot strapping. Her hull is finished in a beautiful flag blue LP. The deck and nonskid are white. The toe rail is made of varnished teak with additional varnished teak accents on the coach roof. The cockpit floor and transom steps are oiled teak with a varnished teak cockpit table.
- Sparcraft aluminum Double Spreader Rig with Internal Mainsail Furling System Sparcraft Aluminum Boom Sparcraft solid Boom Vang System Furlex Headsail Furler (2) Spinnaker Halyards (2) Mainsail Halyards (1) Genoa Halyard Harken Turning Blocks at Base of Mast Aluminum Spinnaker Pole on Adjustable Track at Mast Aluminum Reaching Strut Stainnless Steel Bow Sprit for Asymmetrical Harken Mainsheet Traveler and Block System Harken Genoa Tracks with Adjustable Harken Cars Secondary Harken Genoa Tracks with Harken Cars just Aft of Primary Tracks (4) Harken Triple Deck Organizers (4) Tripple Spinlock Line and (2) Single Spinlock Line Clutches at Halyard Winches (2) Harken 59 2-speed Electric Primary Winches (1) Harken 44 2-Speed Electric Halyard Winch (1) Harken 44 2-Speed Manual Halyard Winch Miscellaneous Harken Turning Blocks
- Deck Hardware
- (6) Stainless Steel Docking Cleats (8) Stainless Steel Closed Line Chocks (2) Stainless Steel Cowl Vents (10) Goiot Opening Hatches (4) Gebo Opening Ports Stainless Steel Bow and Stern Pulpits with Double Lifelines and Boarding Gates Port, Starboard, and Aft Stainless Steel Double Anchor Roller Lewmar Electric Windlass with Hand Held Controller and Remote with Chain Counter at helm Twin Stainless Steel Steering Wheels with Leather Wrapped Grips
- Navigation Instrumentation
- (2) Raymarine E120 Multifunction Chart/GPS/Radar Displays Raymarine 2kw Radar Dome w/ Riley Stainless Steel Mount on Mast (2) Raymarine ST60 Wind Instruments (2) Raymarine ST60 Tridata Instruments Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot w/ Hydraulic Ram and Smart Controller wireless remote Raymarine MOB System Uniden ES UM525 VHF with DSC and Wireless Remote (2) Plastimo 5 inch Compasses
- Sail Inventory
- Mainsails: Dacron Roller Furling Mainsail Headsails : 140% Dacron Roller Furling Cruising Genoa - Good Condition 155% Quantum Carbon/Kevlar/Mylar Roller Furling Genoa - Excellent Condition Spinnakers : Z Sails 0.6 oz Code 1.5A Asymmetrical - Excellent Condition Z Sails 0.6 oz Code 2A Asymmetrical - Excellent Condition Quantum 0.5 oz Code 2A Asymmetrical - Excellent Condition North 0.75 oz w/ 1.5 oz Luff All Purpose Gennaker - Excellent Condition
- (9) Lifeline 105A/H AGM Batteries Xantrax 1800w Sine Wave Inverter Xantrax Battery Monitor Upgraded Balmar 105amp alternator 110 Volt, 30 Amp Shorepower system
- Double Basin Stainless Steel Sink Corian Countertops Eno Stainless Steel 4 Burner Stove/Oven Combination Electrolux Stainless Steel Vent Hood Top and Front Loading Refrigeration Top loading Ice Box Sharp Carousel Microwave
- Additional Custom Items
- LG Flat Screen TV in Main Salon Sony Stereo CD/MP3 Player w/ XM Capabilities and Ipod Connection Pioneer Speakers in Main Salon (2) and Cockpit (2) Weems and Plath Clock and Barometer (6) Cabin Fans Ultra-Leather cushions in Salon Custom Fitted Two-Tone Colored Cockpit Cushions Upgraded Deluxe Folding Salon Table with Drawer Storage Custom Folding Dodger Custom Sunshade for Cockpit Custom Deck Cushion for Bow LED Navigation Lights LED Swimstep Lighting Custom Stainless Steel Outboard Motor Mount on Stern Pulpit Oversized Delta Anchor with 300ft 3/8 Chain and 300ft Rode Saltwater Washdown at Bow Hot and Cold Shower at Transom
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.