- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 318-cid. 225-hp. Chrysler Engines (Inboards) with only 1000 original engine hours! Numerous updates / upgrades make this a great opportunity including new paint in 2000 and new interior in 2003. An excellent layout for overnighting and or extended cruising this vessel also offers: Full Canvas, Dual Stations, Flo Scan Fuel Meters, VHF Radio, Custom Dingy Davit, Life Vests and all Safety Equipment! Be sure to see the full specs for additional details.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
A sturdy a well-regarded boat, the Marinette 28 Express was a notably popular model for many years thanks to her versatile personality and affordable cost. Like all Marinettes, the 28 was constructed entirely of marine grade aluminum, and at just 7,000 pounds for the twin-engine model, she's a relatively light boat for her size. The 28 Express provides accomodations for four below with V-berths forward, a convertible dinette, a small galley area and standup head with shower. Large cabin windows provide excellent cabin ventilation, and large compartments under the dinette and forward berths provide generous storage. On deck, the helm is weather-protected on three sides and visibilty is excellent in all directions. The cockpit, which is large enough for a couple of light-tackle anglers and their gear. The sidedecks are wide, and a swim platform was standard. A good performer the 28 Marinette will cruise in the low 20's and reach a top speed of 30+ knots. Note that the 28 Fisherman, built from 1981 to 1989, is the same boat with a small flybridge.
- Total Power: 225 Cruising Speed: 30 Max Speed: 38
- Fuel: 100 Fresh Water: 35 Holding: 20
- Forward Berth Forward Berth Storage to Starboard Convertible Dinette Head w/Shower Large Sliding Cabin Windows
- Sink Pressurized Water System Hot Water Heater Microwave 2-Burner Alcohol / Electric Stove Large Refrigerator / Freezer
- Compass (Upper & Lower Station) Depth Sounder (Upper & Lower Station) VHF Marine Radio (Upper & Lower Station) Loran (Lower Station Only) Flo Scans (Upper & Lower Station) Fuel Sniffer
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch 12v Lighting 30-AMP Shorepower w/Cord Battery Charger
- Swim Platform Bow Pulpit Custom Dingy Davits Boat Painted in 2000 Washdown Pump
- Trim Tabs Full Canvas w/Bimini Dingy Davits (4) Bumpers Kept on a Covered Hoist Past 11 Years! (6) Life Jackets New Interior (2003) New Paint (2000) Props, Shafts & Cutlass Bearings Re-Done in 2005
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.