- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED, (ORIGINAL OWNER) EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN AND LIGHTLY USED THIS 2004 OCEAN 50 SUPER SPORT OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat this vessel features Twin 825-hp MTU Diesel Engine's with 250 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Zones), (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower's, Washer/Dryer, Central Vacuum, (4) LCD Televisions w/DVD Player & Satellite Television -- Salon Television w/Surround Sound System, Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Radar, GPS w/Chartplotter, Autopilot, etc.), Onan Generator, Windlass Anchor, EZ2CY Fly-Bridge Enclosure, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Attention Local Boaters -- Prestigious dockominium @ Mac Ray Harbor available for package pricing with the sale of this vessel (estimated value of dock = $75k!)
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Well-styled convertible offers high-end luxury, hardcore fishability in a modern high-performance package. Elegant three-stateroom interior is dominated by spacious salon/galley/dinette area with extended L-lounge, full entertainment center. Washer/dryer is located in companionway; forward guest stateroom is available with island berth or over/under bunks. Cockpit comes with stand-up live-well, bait-prep center, in-deck fishbox. Note spacious engine-room. Large helm console. MTU 825hp diesels cruise at 28-30 knots (about 33 knots top).
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 54,038
- Total Power: 825 Cruising Speed: 28-30 knots Max Speed: 33-knots
- Fuel: 780 Fresh Water: 150
- Forward VIP Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward VIP Stateroom w/Port / Starboard Hanging Lockers Forward VIP Stateroom Drawer Storage Forward VIP Stateroom LCD Television w/DVD-Player Forward (Guest) Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower -- Note Private Access from Forward VIP Stateroom Guest Stateroom w/Twin Berths Aft to Starboard Guest Stateroom Hanging Locker Guest Stateroom LCD Television w/DVD-Player Master Stateroom Aft to Port w/Privacy Door Master Stateroom w/(2) Hanging Lockers Master Stateroom LCD Television w/DVD-Player Master Stateroom Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower Salon Settee to Port (Converts to Berth w/Sofa Bed) Salon Entertainment Center w/LCD Television w/DVD Player & Surround Sound System (NOTE: Satellite Television System) Dinette Forward to Starboard Washer/Dryer (Located in Companionway) Screen Door @ Salon Entry-Way Central Vacuum Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Zones)
- Sink (w/Disposal) Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum Log (Speed/Depth/Log) AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player Satellite Television System Radar (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter (Color) Autopilot
- (4) Batteries (NEW 2008) Battery Switch Battery Charger 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Service w/Cable-Master Onan Generator
- Bow Pulpit Windlass w/Anchor (4) Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink Cockpit Freezer Transom Shower Fiberglass Hardtop w/EZ2CY Enclosure Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Washdown (Freshwater & Raw-Water) Bottom Paint Engine Sync. Engine Block Heaters ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER USE ONLY (GREAT LAKES BOAT)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Darrell Squires directly at (586) 419-3040 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.