- 39 (ft.)
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 CID, 350 HP EA.
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SPACIOUS WIDE-BEAM CONVERTIBLE
T-454 CRUSADERS WITH 1270 HOURS
TWO STATEROOMS AND DUAL HELMS
Sturdy & spacious, the 390 SDSF is an outstanding Great Lakes fishing or cruising machine.
"CERISE DAWN" has been a fresh water boat since new.
Cockpit provides over 100 square feet of deck area. Cabin accommodations include private forward stateroom with pedestal berth, private side stateroom with bunks and bright salon.
- EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
8.0 kW WESTERBEKE GENSET
AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, 2- UNITS
GARMIN 4212 GPS-PLOTTER
COCKPIT SINK & TACKLE CENTER
... and much more!
- TOPSIDES Flybridge seating includes a centerline helm seat, positioned with full controls & electronics within easy reach and flanked by another swivel bucket seat to starboard. The aft bridge bench seat and completes the bridge seating package, allowing for four or five comfortably. A full bimini enclosure provides all-weather protection while underway. The very spacious cockpit measures at over 100 square feet of floor space, providing ample fishing room or a great area to set your lounge table or chairs. A cockpit sink & tackle center is at the forward port bulkhead, beneath the bridge ladder. Additional drawers are to the starboard side of the salon door. The cockpit is rimmed with teak covering boards and padded with coaming. A full transom door allows easy swim platform access and molded cockpit interior boarding steps are set port & starboard. SALON, GALLEY & QUARTERS Enter the bright salon through a large aft slider door. The salon aft bulkhead is fully windowed, including slider and side panels. Large side windows and forward windshield add plenty of airiness, but privacy is provided by mini blinds, forward windshield cover and drape trim. Forward and to port in the salon is the lower control station, electrical control panel and wet bar. Step down one level to the galley, with hardwood floor, full-size fridge/freezer and an abundance of storage. Slightly separated from the salon by a low countertop, the galley remains part of the action. Further forward, the guest stateroom, with two bunks, hanging locker and nightstand is on the starboard side. The private head & shower compartment, with toilet, vanity and separate shower stall is to port. At the peak of the bow, you will find a comfortably appointed master stateroom with pedestal double berth, vanity sink, two lockers and drawer storage beneath.
- Notable Comfort Features
- AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, 2- UNITS CABIN WINDOW DRAPES & BLINDS PARQUET FLOOR, GALLEY SONY AM/FM/CASSETTE W/ EQUALIZER CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM
- Galley, Head & Systems
- 3 - BURNER PRINCESS ELECTRIC STOVE PANASONIC MICROWAVE OVEN DOUBLE STAINLESS STEEL SINK FULL-SIZE DUAL-VOLTAGE NORCOLD REFRIGERATOR GALLEY EXHAUST VENT HOT WATER SYSTEM, 10.5G SHORE WATER INLET PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM STALL SHOWER VACU-FLUSH HEAD W/ HOLDING TANK
- Electronics & Accessories
- WEST MARINE 550 VHF, UPPER STA. UNIDEN SOLARA VHF, LOWER STA 2 - COMPASSES GARMIN 4212 GPS-PLOTTER RUDDER ANGLE INDICATOR TRIM TABS 3 - WINDSHIELD WIPERS SPOTLIGHT
- Electrical Equipment
- DUAL 30 AMP SHORE POWER SHORE POWER CORDS EMERGENCY START SWITCH 3 BATTERIES W/ SWITCHES BATTERY CHARGER WESTERBEKE 8.5 kW GENSET W/ 344 HOURS
- Deck, Mooring Gear & Additional Equipment
- SWIM PLATFORM W/ BOARDING LADDER TRANSOM DOOR TEAK COCKPIT COVERING BOARDS BOW PULPIT W/ ANCHOR ROLLER GOOD WINDLASS ANCHOR W/ CHAIN & LINE DOCK LINES, RING BUOY, BOAT HOOK FENDER RACKS AND FENDERS W/ LINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS COCKPIT BOARDING STEPS, P & S BIMINI TOP, RECENTLY UPDATED, WITH ENCLOSURE WINDSHIELD PRIVACY COVER STAINLESS STEEL RADAR ARCH RAW WATER DECK WASHDOWN ENGINE ROOM LIGHTING ENGINE ROOM LADDER FUEL SELECTOR SYSTEM SEAWATER STRAINERS ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT
- Deck, Mooring Gear & Additional Equipment
- SWIM PLATFORM W/ BOARDING LADDER TRANSOM DOOR TEAK COCKPIT COVERING BOARDS BOW PULPIT W/ ANCHOR ROLLER GOOD WINDLASS ANCHOR W/ CHAIN & LINE DOCK LINES, RING BUOY, BOAT HOOK FENDER RACKS ANDFENDERS W/ LINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS COCKPIT BOARDING STEPS, P & S BIMINI TOP, RECENTLY UPDATED, WITH ENCLOSURE WINDSHIELD PRIVACY COVER STAINLESS STEEL RADAR ARCH RAW WATER DECK WASHDOWN ENGINE ROOM LIGHTING ENGINE ROOM LADDER FUEL SELECTOR SYSTEM SEAWATER STRAINERS ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.