Avery nice, well-kept, low hour vessel that is great for cruising, diving, or fishing. The cockpit is one of the largest found on any 33'.
- Displacement: 11560
- Total Power: 330 Cruising Speed: 22
- Fuel: 250 Fresh Water: 50
- Down three steps into the cabin, on starboard is the head w/shower; forward is the full galley. Across on port is a large U-shaped dinette with table that converts to sleep 2. Master stateroom is forward with centerline queen, hanging locker on starboard, and a sink to port. 3 large drawers are beneath the berth. The helm station features 2 double-wide captains chairs, each with storage areas underneath. The cockpit is one of largest found on any 33 -- perfect for sunning, fishing, or diving. The swim platform is teak w/ladder.
- Norcold full-size refrigerator w/ freezer Princess microwave oven built-in Water heater Princess 2 bumer,electric, and propane stove Pressure,dockside fresh water system Stainless steel sink
- Robertson 100 autopilot Horizon VHF radio Humingbird LCR 400 fish & depth finder Garmin 12 GPSApelco DXL 6350 loran 5 in Ritchie compass Datamarine LX200 depth sounder Rudder position indicator
- 110 V AC electrical system Automatic battery charger Dockside electrical cables 12 V DC electrical system (2) batteries w/parallel switch
- Swim ladder Biniini top Windshield washers and wipers Aft-deck curtains Camper top cover Navigation lights Swim platform Bow pulpit w/ rails Coast Guard safety package Bridge curtains Fenders w/ lines Rayline electric, remote contolled spotlight Full enclosures with screens
- Engine Area
- 12000 btu Mermaid reverse cycle air conditioner Fresh water cooling system Bennett trim tabs Fuel filters Fume detector Hydraulic, cockpit engine controls Engine synchronizers (2) bilge blowers (3) bilge pumps Halon fire extinguishers
- A very nice, well-keep, low hour vessel that is great for cruising, diving or fishing. Both engines complete rebuild 3/99; 100 hrs. Cockpit marine furniture includes 2 armchairs and bench seat.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff or Gary Smith