FREEDOM is a classic Bruce Roberts design with rugged blue water constrction with the amenities and creature comforts of a luxury liveaboard. There is rich teak joiner work throughout. She has recently undergone a major refit including new running and standing rigging, all new state-of-the-art electronics, remodeled and upgraded galley and much, much more. This beautiful boat is ready to go and a "must see" for the serious upscale long-range cruiser or liveaboard buyer. The owner has priced the boat to sell, and is motivated, so please "MAKE AN OFFER"!
Price Reduced February 2006
Price Reduced February 2006
- Displacement: 50000
- Total Power: 62
- Fuel: 300
- She sleeps up to eight people in accommodations with the forward cabin, main salon, nav station, pilot berth in the passage way and owners large athwartship aft cabin. She is set up for and easily handled by a couple, but featuring private accommodations in separate cabins, which are comfortable for crew or guests for extended periods.
- Galley Maid gimballed 3-burner propane stove w/oven Toaster SS double basin sink Raritan 6 gallon electric water heater Adler-Barber refrig/freezer Microwave
- Navigation & Electronics
- Raytheon CPU-4006, GPS, Autopilot-ST7001, 731 Data ST40 Readout, wind instrumentST40 Radar RL70 ICON VHF EPIRB Garmin GPS HSB Chart plotter Ray Dome HSB Series Jensen radio/CD player Toshiba TV/VCR Richie Compass
- Mechanical & Miscellaneous
- King Air(2) A/C systems 11' Quicksilver dinghy 15-hp Johnson OB Fortress FX 37 anchor 100' 3/8" galvanized chain 300' 5/8" 3 strand nylon rode
- Salis and Rigging
- Ketch w/furling rigs Standing rigging stainless Aluminum spars & masts (3) sails
- Recent Refit
- FREEDOM has undergone a major refit in the last two years which has included the following upgrades and renewals: New wiring New rigging - running & standing New cabin headliner New cabin flooring All new thru hulls w/new ball valves New hull paint Hull bottom dried and resealed New cowlings New double basin sink & counter tops New antennas & all new electronics New black sail covers New binnacle mount New running lights New double life lines New steering cables & controls Additional head & shower Remodeled galley w/built in microwave & new lockers Built-in battery box & cover New engine room blower New hatch New bimini New cockpit cushions
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.