This 43' Hans Christian Christina has classic style and luxurious accommodations. Anyone who has dreamed of sailing away to unknown adventures will appreciate the unique style this Christina 43 provides. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway, or a cruise to the islands this Christina is ready to accommodate. She features large cockpit and unconventional handcrafted interior that has to be seen to be appreciated.
The interior is teak throughout with teak & holly sole. The layout is unique, rather than a traditional V-berth forward, there is a "wet head compartment" with sink and vanity to port, shower starboard, and cabinet enclosed head forward. You have to see the photos to appreciate the layout. Aft of the head compartment is the forward cabin with pullman berth port side with under-berth storage and hanging locker and shelves to starboard. The main salon features a horseshoe convertible dinette port side and settee to starboard. Aft of the seating area is we find the full galley port side with teak cabinets, marble counters, stainless steel sink, FRP ice box, teak cutting boards, GSI gimballed three-burner stove with oven. If you enjoy a BBQ there is a Magma stainless steel grill on deck. To starboard is a navigation station with chart table and electronics. Electronics include: Furuno GP 32, Furuno radar, Raymarine auto pilot, Raymarine wind. speed and depth.. Entertainment is provided by a Sony television with mast-mounted antenna. There are two aft cabins, one on each side, with double berths, hanging lockers, and book shelves.
On deck we have a huge cockpit with cushioned seating and centerline helm. Sails include: 8 oz. North Sales cruising cross cut main sail, 8 oz. cruising cross cut 90% furling head sail, 8 oz. cruising cross cut furling stay sail, and 6 oz. cruising 150% furling genoa. Other features: deck-mounted life raft, EPIRB, Apex hard-bottom inflatable dinghy with Johnson 8-hp outboard, and dinghy engine lift. The bow pulpit has 45# anchor and electric windlass. Auxiliary power is provided by a Nanni 72-hp diesel engine.
Florence is a beautiful Christina 43 with striking exterior, beautiful and comfortable interior, unique design and flawless craftmanship. She is well equipped and well maintained and ready to sail. Call now to schedule a showing of this wonderful Hans Christian Christina 43.
- Ballast: 11000 Displacement: 30640
- Total Power: 72 Engine hours: 1525 Max Prop
- Fuel: 125 Fresh Water: 150 Holding: 30
- Teak Interior with Teak & Holly Sole Forward "Wet Head" Compartment Forward Cabin with Pullman Berth, Under-berth Storage, Hanging Locker, and Book Shelf Salon with U-Shaped Convertible Dinette to Port and Settee to Starboard Starboard Nav Station with Chart Table Port Side Galley Two Aft Cabins with Double Berths, Book Shelves, and Hanging Lockers Salon cushions and covers new in 2005 Berth cushions and covers new in 2012
- Teak Cabinets with Marble Counter Top Stainless Steel Double Sink Pressurized Hot and Cold Water Teak Cutting Boards FRP Ice Box GSI Gimballed Three-Burner Stove with Broiler Grunert Refrigeration Aldler Barbour Spare Refrigeration Deck Mounted Magma Propane BBQ Grill
- Furuno GP32 Furuno 1721 MkII Radar Raymarine A50 Chart Plotter and Depth Raymarine ST6000 Auto Pilot and spare parts Raymarine ST60 Wind Display Raymarine ST30 Speed Display Raymarine Depth Finder Monitor Self-Steering Wind Vane Beacon 406 Rapid Fix EPIRB Sony Trinitron TV with Mast Mounted Antenna
- Sails and Rigging
- MAINSAIL 8.0 oz North Sales Cruising Cross Cut Main HEADSAIL 8.0 oz Cruising Cross Cut 90% Furling STAYSAIL 8.0 oz Cruising Cross Cut Furling Staysail GENOA 6.0 oz Cruising 150% Furling Dual Spreader Aluminum Mast with Internal Halyards Topping Lift Spinnaker Spinnaker Pole Headsail Staysail Aluminum Boom with Internal Outhaul System Rod rigging
- Deck & Hull
- Two Primary #54 2-Speed Chrome Self-Tailing Lewmar Winches Two Secondary #40 2-Speed Chrome Self-Tailing Lewmar Winches Mainsheet #44 2-Speed Chrome Self-Tailing Lewmar Winch Main Halyard Electric 44 2-Speed Chrome Self-Tailing Lewmar Winch Three Halyard #44 2-Speed Chrome Self-Tailing Lewmar Winches Outhaul #30 2-Speed Chrome Self-Tailing Lewmar Winch Reefing #30 2-Speed Chrome Self-Tailing Lewmar Winch Danforth 45# CQR Anchor with Chain and Rode Electric Windlass Spare Bruce Anchor Deck Mounted Life Raft Ports new in 2010 Electric windlass 1500 watt Lofrans Tigres - new in 2012
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Nanni Diesel 4240 72-hp Engine Racor Fuel Filters AL-GAE-X Active Fuel Filtering System Village Marine Water Maker 12-gallon Water Heater Sealand Vacu-Flush Head Kubota 3.5kW Generator - new in 2005 about 200 hours as of 2012 50-amp Shore Power Trace Engineering Inverter Two Solar Panels AC/DC Electrical System Portable air conditioning, 10,000 btu, new in 2012
- Apex Hard-bottom Inflatable Dinghy Johnson 8-hp Outboard Dinghy Engine Lift
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.