- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE IS FIRM!! THIS IS A NO B.S PRICE TO MOVE THIS BOAT
Pre-purchase survey available
THIS IS THE BEST PRICED BERTRAM 54' ON THE MARKET. ALL TRADES CONSIDERED.
SHE HAS RECENTLY UNDERGONE OVER $60,000 OF UPGRADES INCLUDING ALL NEW NON- SKIDDED DECKS, REMOVAL OF OLD ANTENNAS AND ELECTRONICS, ALL ALUMINUM WINDOW FRAMES PAINTED, COCKPIT PAINTED, FULL DETAIL JOB, BOTTOM JOB, REFURBISHED RUB- RAIL, NEW CUSHIONS, NEW FRONT WINDOW SKIRT, NEW BUGGY TOP CANVAS, ETC,. INSIDE SHE HAS A NEW COUCH, REFRIGERATOR, FLAT SCREEN TV, SURROUND SOUND, NEW WINDOW TINTING, AND A THOROUGH CLEANING! THE ENGINES WERE RECENTLY SURVEYED AND SERVICED!
A proven tournament winner and sportfishing superstar, the Bertram 54 is easily one of the most popular and well regarded mid 50- sportfishing yachts ever built. With her near perfect blend of design, engineering, and construction, she delivers superb rough water performance. Few production or custom boats can touch the Bertram 54 when it comes to heavy weather handling.
The boat cruises at 22 knots at 1900 RPM and she tops out over 26 knots.A haul out was performed April 2012 and there was no evidence of bottom blisters.
- This boat is a Three Stateroom, Three Head Vessel. The Salon and Galley have been updated with a brand new couch (2012), new surround sound (2012) and 48" flat screen television (2012)! In 2005 she was updated with New Rugs & Valets. Cabinets Were Updated In 2001. Custom Rod Holders are on the Ceiling.
- Cabinet were updated in 2001. The DOouble Door Stainless refrgerator was updated in 2009. 4 burner cooktop Sharp Microwave Double Sink Coffee Maker
- The Master was updated with a queen bed. It has an in- suite head with large shower, electra sands head, and hanging closet.
- The flybridge recently was non- skidded. It has 3 custom Scopinich Helm Chairs, Cart Table, and a New Refrigerator (2012).All the old electronics were removed accept the Furuno Radar which is operational, Autopilot which is a Simrad AP- 20 and a Fuel Management System which is currently INOP but we are working on it. For navigation an updated Garmin 3210 has been installed.
- Deck Equipment
- Custom Tuna Tower with Electronic Controls! Cable Master 1200 Lb Davit Windless with all chain
- Big Open Cockpit, Fish Ready! Scopinich 80Lb. Fighting Chair With Rocket Launcher Tackle Locker With Sink Live Well Under Chair Fresh & Salt Water Wash Down Rupp Outriggers Center Rigger 4 Hauch Rod Holders 7 Rod Holders 8 Rocket Launcher Spreader Lights Large Storage Locker
- Engine Room
- The engine room was re- painted in 2012. Her twin 12V- 71's have about 1700 hours since major overhaul and they have been professionally maintained. The controls were updated to Mathers electonics controls and were recently serviced. She has two generators both in excellent condition. One is a Kohler 12KW with 4593 and the other is a Kohler 23kw with only 306 hours. Pyro Meters for Exhaust Temps in and out Battery Charger Spare Props Oil Change System Automatic Bilge Pumps
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.