- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V 6-71
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 48 Ocean Is New To The Market And Priced For A Quick Sale To A New Owner! The Boat Is In Good Condition Overall, Mechanically Sound, And Ready To Go. Owner Is Motivated For A Sale!
- This 48 Ocean Is New To The Market And Priced For A Quick Sale To A New Owner! The Boat Is In Good Condition Overall, Mechanically Sound, And Ready To Go. Owner Is Motivated For A Sale! Bring Offers!
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- A very spacious 2 stateroom set-up with twin heads. Very tastefully decorated, and interiors is in very good shape. Master is all the way forward, with ensuite head forward. Guest cabin is stbd, with 2nd head port side. Settees and cushions are like new throughout the vessel. Everything is in good working order, and just needs personal touch and TLC to bring to her to life!
- MAIN SALON
- Very tastefully done and in great condition. All upholstery and leather in like new condition throughout. Plenty of floor space, and comfortable sitting room at l-shaped couch and dinette. Brown L-Sofa With Pull Out Sofa Bed For Extra Sleeping Mini Blinds Throughout. Full Entertainment Center with Sony Receiver and 5-Disc CD player. Color TV/Vcr Combo Full Zoned A/C Throughout Very Comfortable Dinette For Casual Meals Wet Bar And U- Line Ice Maker Stbd Aft For Entertaining Extra Under Floor Storage Adjustable Table For L-Shaped Couch
- Quality Sub-Zero Refrigerator And Freezer Units Broan Trash Compactor Convection Oven/Microwave Corian Countertops In Excellent Shape 2 Burner Electrical Stove Plenty of Counter Space, And Good Storage Throughout.
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Forward, With Ensuite Head. Full Shower. Color TV Cedar Closet Plenty Of Drawers And Storage Air Conditioning Independent Control and Unit. Full Length Wall Mirror Adds Functionability As Well As Creating A Much Larger Feel In The Room Carpeting In Great Shape Very Comfortable And Full Walk Around
- GUEST STATEROOM
- Single On Top with Double Forward and Below. Common Set-Up! Air Conditioning Vent Wall Mirror Closet Spacious Guest Head across the Hall with Full Shower. Carpet In Good Shape As Well!
- Outriggers Fishbox Glendenning Cable Master Teak Transom Fiberglass Decking Bow Pulpit With Handrails Around Full Bow Area Fresh And Salt Water Washdown Cockpit Controls For Easy Maneuvering Rod Holders Everywhere Full Open Cockpit with No Fighting Chair. Freezer Box Aft Live Well Floor Storage Side Lockers In The Cockpit Full Sink And Tackle Center/Shelving Port Aft Transom Door For Easy Access And Pulling Large Fish Aboard! Lewmar Windlass
- ELECTRONICS AND HELM
- The Open Bridge Plans Seats 6-8 Easily, With Beautiful New Cushions Throughout 2 New Pompanette Helm Chairs. Very Comfortable Raytheon Raypilot 650 Autohelm Tri Data Raytheon Nav 398 Gps/Loran Raytheon Raychart 600xx Raytheon R41xx Radar Raytheon V850 Color Echo Sounder Fireboy Engine Shutdown Icom Ic-M59 Vhf Icom Ic-M127 Vhf Sea 235 Radio Telephone
- Westerbeke 6 Kw Genset With 1692 Hours Sentry Battery Charger 4 Batteries Circuit Load Monitors Electrical Breaker Switchboard Under Bar Console In Salon 12 Volt Dc With 120 Volt Ac 50 Amp Shore Cord
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Engines Have Recent Service And Have Been Sea Trialed Since. In Very Good Shape, On Great 6-71 Models. Hydraulic Steering Cruise Air 16000 Btu Chillers. 3 Units New Raw Water Pump for Ac Units. New Bilge Pumps And Float Switches Recently Installed Automatic Halon Fire Suppressant System Emergency Shutdown Cables for Main Engines Trim Tabs Racor Primary Fuel Filters Walker Air-Sep Morse Engine Controls Engine Synchronizer Diamond Plated Flooring. Painted Over Bilge Blowers Flo-Scan Fuel Monitoring Lube Oil Transfer Pump Installed
- BROKERS COMMENTS
- Bridge Will Need New Eisenglass And Antennas Should Be Replaced. Other Than That, We Have a Great Boat At A Great Price. Bring Offers To The Table
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.