- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6CTA8.3-M3 Diamond Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED ANOTHER $10,000 – June 2013 !!!!
Priced below market!!!
DO NOT miss this Opportunity to own this beautiful yacht!!
Comfortable and Versatile!!!
Climate Controlled Flybridge and Sun Deck!!!!
New Ultra-leather, Fabrics and Carpeting Throughout!
Great for Live-Aboard, Long Range Cruising and Entertaining!!!
NEW SidePower Bow Thruster 2011!
New Engine Injectors 2011!!
The Flagship Carver 500 CPMY is a spacious, comfortable and versatile two Stateroom / two Head MY, providing sleeping for (6). The interior offers a single level Salon with the Dinette forward port and U-shaped Galley port aft. The expansive Master Stateroom provides direct access to the Cockpit and the washer/dryer is in the forward VIP Stateroom. Air conditioned Flybridge and Sundeck are comfortably arranged and provide abundant seating. The Cockpit allows for easy boarding, line handling and fishing. Powered by twin 450hp Cummins Diesels, she will cruise at 18 knots. Injectors replaced 2011.
NEW 2010: Raymarine C120 Full Electronics, All NEW Interior Fabrics, Ultra-Leather, Carpet and Hardwood Flooring, Flybridge and Sundeck Carpet, Sun Curtains, Nick Jackson Power Davit, NEW Surround Sound Audio System, Speakers and 42” Flat Screen HDTV, Upgraded CruiseAir in Salon and VIP Stateroom, and Trinidad Bottom Paint. New 2011: SidePower Bow Thruster and Engine Injectors.
This vessel is loaded with options and electronics.
Click on Full Specs to see all that she has to offer.
Click on the Video button over the main picture to view a video of this vessel.
- Accommodations / Overview
- The single level Salon has a convertible reclining Ultra-leather sofa starboard, Ultra-leather Dinette forward port and a large fully equipped U-shaped Galley port aft. Forward down three steps is the VIP Stateroom with center line queen berth, washer & dryer and private entrance to the VIP/day Head. Aft is the expansive Master Suite with walk around queen berth, en-suite Head, ample storage and direct access to the Cockpit through the sliding glass door. The Cockpit provides easy boarding, access to the over size swim platform or up to the Sun Deck from the molded stair case. The air conditioned Sun Deck and Flybridge are well laid out and provide ample room and seating for cruising, entertaining or just lounging. Plexiglas wing doors lead to the wide side decks and provide easy access to the bow for line handling.
- Salon / Dinette
- Upgraded CruiseAir 18,000 BTU reverse cycle AC with dehumidify mode. Ultra-leather Dinette and sofa - NEW. Royal blue carpeting with gold accent - NEW. L-shape Dinette to port with Hi-Lo table. Reclining sofa is starboard. Sony Bravia 42” LCD flat screen with Surround Sound and Bose Infinity Surround Sound speakers - NEW. Pioneer Elite Stereo system AM/FM/CD/DVD/IPOD - NEW Standard Horizon remote VHF. Freedom HF1800 battery monitor. (11) Overhead halogen lights. (3) 120V Outlets. Blinds. Sunscreen on forward windows.
- Galley is port of entry way for easy service to the Sun Deck. Duel voltage over-under Refrigerator/Freezer. Princess (3) burner electric stove. Built-in Sharp Carousel convection microwave oven with vent fan. Built-in B&D coffee maker. GE Trash Compactor. Carad compact dish washer. Corian counter tops with molded double sink and Moen sprayer faucet. Abundant counter space. (3) Overhead and (2) under storage cabinets. (4) Drawers. New hardwood floor. Hot and Cold pressure water system with dockside. Water Heater.
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom is aft. Centerline queen berth sleeps (2). New custom silk bed spread and throw pillows. Large hanging locker to port. (6) Drawer vanity to port. Mirrored cabinets over berth. (2) Storage cabinets above berth. Royal blue carpeting with gold accent - NEW. (2) Reading lighting 12V. (3) Overhead halogen lights 110V. (2) Outlets 110V. JVC 24” TV. Sliding glass door to cockpit with privacy curtains.
- Master Head
- Corian vanity with molded sink. Mirrored medicine cabinet with shelves. Vacu-flush head with Tankwatch. Glass door shower stall. Lights 12V/110V. Outlet 110V. Flooring. Screened sliding windows.
- VIP Stateroom
- VIP Stateroom is forward. Centerline queen sleeps 2. New custom bed spread and throw pillows. (2) Large hanging lockers. (2) Drawers under berth. Royal blue carpeting with gold accent - NEW. (3) Halogen overhead lights 110V. (2) Reading lights 12V. (2) Outlets 110V. Round screened hatches and (2) screened portals. TV Sharp 17”. GE Washer & Dryer.
- VIP / Day Head
- Corian vanity with sink. Mirrored medicine cabinet with shelves. Vacu-flush head with Tankwatch. Glass door shower stall. New flooring. Halogen Lights 110V. (2) GFIC Outlets 110V. Opaque overhead port light.
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine C120 with Gold Navionics card GPS and Chart Plotter. Raymarine C120 75 mile Radar. Raymarine C120 Digital Depth & Fishfinder with bottom mapping. Raytheon RayPilot 650 auto pilot. Standard horizon Spectrum VHF with distress call. Ritchie 4” compass. Sirius Satellite weather and audio. EPIRB. Full Backlit Instrumentation. New Pioneer Elite Stereo system AM/FM/CD/DVD/IPOD. New Sony Bravia 42” flat screen HDTV with CD/DVD. Four Infinity Audiophile speakers + powered subwoofer.
- Kohler 13.5kW generator with Sound Shield - 600 Hrs. Batteries. Battery Parallel Switch. Battery Charger Auto. 50 amp Dockside electrical cable with Cable Master. Electrical System 12V/110V.
- CruiseAir reverse cycle AC with digital control pad. Hard top with EZ2CY enclosure with new sun shade curtains. (2) Round opening overhead hatches. Center walk around helm console with full backlit instrumentation and electronics. Adjustable bench helm and companion seating provides seating for 5. Bench seating forward of helm console provides seating for 4 and storage. Matching carpet - NEW. Cup holders. Storage in brow. Pioneer Elite stereo with helm controls and infrared remote. Four Infinity Audiophile speakers + powered subwoofer.
- Sun Deck
- CruiseAir reverse cycle AC with digital control pad. Corian wet bar with refrigerator, ice maker and storage cabinet. Pioneer Elite stereo with helm controls and infrared remote. Four Infinity Audiophile speakers + powered subwoofer. Matching carpet - NEW. Telescope Savona II furniture with custom slipcovers - NEW. Sun curtains for all windows and doors - NEW. Locking Plexiglas wing doors. Locking Plexiglas aft door to cockpit.
- Deck Equipment & Features
- Includes 2007 Boston Whaler 110 dinghy with Mercury 25hp 4-stroke motor. Cockpit with insole storage and bilge access. Molded stairs to Sun Deck. Dock box on swim platform. Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder. Transom door. Transom hot and cold shower. Maxwell electric windlass with helm control and bow foot switches. Screened hatches & portals. (2) Anchors: Delta Plow and Danforth with Chain and stainless steel roller. Bow pulpit and rails. Radar Arch. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Navigation Lights (COLREGS). Duel trumpet horn. Remote electric search light. Fiberglass Deck. Fenders and Lines. Life Jackets. Windshield Washers and Wipers. New Nick Jackson 1000# power davit + winch with remote control. Stainless steel Bow Rails. Stainless steel Cleats. Trinidad bottom paint 6/10.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 450hp Cummins 6CTA8.3-M3 Diamond Series diesel engines. Engine hours 950 as of 4/15/12.. Major service including all lubricants, filters and heat exchangers - 6/20/10. Side Power bow thruster - NEW 2011. Racor fuel filters. Freshwater cooling system. Raw water sea strainers. Synchronizer. Cruise Air 5-zone air conditioning system with reverse cycle and dehumidify and digital control pads. GE Washer & Dryer in VIP stateroom. Engine Alarm. Fireboy automatic fire extinguishing system. Fuel Shut Off Valve Engines. CO fume detector. Bilge blowers. Bilge pumps. Vacu-flush heads with TankWatch. Holding tank and overboard. Hydraulic Steering. Bennett Trim Tabs.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Dean Roussinos - Central Listing Agent - 941-773-2263